• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

'84 yota long bed build

my tires are missing!! lol.... sold!!

jacks1.jpg

jacks2.jpg

Last edited:
i'm ordering the iroks, tonight or tomorrow! sold a bunch of other stuff, so longfields and all the other goodies for the front suspension and axle get ordered around the first! billet hy-steel kit is sitting at home!

it's sitting on the floor in the garage... build thread... :rolleyes: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: and i'm in az the truck is in washington... 78 more days till i'm reunited with the truck. the pic of the inside, is cause that tunnel is going away... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: can you read?:looser: :wtf: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

or maybe i should put "in process" instead of "build" in my signature for you... :redneck: also have a 1980 subaru, dual cases....... :fawkdancesmiley: :corn:

ya in the process sounds better:fawkdancesmiley:

lookin good man

bias plys iroks :cool:

i know i need one... just need to find one for a good price and local to the marysville/everett area. or after i'm in washington and can pick it up myself. :booo: :booo: but i'll just deal with the std for now...:eeek: :puke:

i know i need one... just need to find one for a good price and local to the marysville/everett area. or after i'm in washington and can pick it up myself. :booo: :booo: but i'll just deal with the std for now...:eeek: :puke:

let me know if you need one.. i think i still got a couple lying around:beer:

ill be living in marysville next week and can get you one. let me know

small update:
my iroks are finally off of backorder, tracking number in hand! finally... still standing by on buying the axles and stuff for the front end, till i get the subaru completely ready for the 1500 mile drive to washington in 34 days!! not spending the money, it is set aside for the toyota parts though.

Latest posts