• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

adult beverage choice?

youngbuk

as i am sitting here thewed in on a late saturday night just before the moment where when i check this in the a.m. im like damn cant believe i wrote that i was just wondering hmmmmm what does everyone drink round here... i drink ol blue and silver back budlight holla. i know shirl dawg drinks miller light "the other light beer'

No beer, or alchohol of any kind, been clean for three years.
My new drink of choice is Full Trotttle Unleaded.

Coors Light or Bud Select
Harp on occasion
Had some Lone Star in Hannibal and it was not bad

All about the Keystuns now. It is cheap and doesn't taste too bad. When I'm at the bar, it is usually Miller Lite. I had some Yingling last time I traveled and really liked that too, but damn it is expensive.

On a side note though, we were hangin with the local Miller Lite rep last night and he said towards the end of the year beer is going to go up over a dollar a case! He said they just can't keep absorbing the rise in cost. The other thing he said was that there is no real difference between 3.2 and liquor store beer. It only changes when you get into the fancier beers. QT is going to have ML for 15.99 a 30 pack next month here. Might have to switch back. Oh and I'm trying to get him to donate all the beer Team Rockwild needs for the season.

if i'm drink'n beer it's either miller lite or mic ultra cactus lime

if i'm drink'n liquor it's crown & sprite or 7up or bourbon and sprite or 7up. anything dark like coke or rc makes me sick, too much sugar.

im a bud light man! got tons of jack because i live in lynchburg tn but hardly ever drink it

youngbuk said:
i know shirl dawg drinks miller light "the other light beer'

I don't drink Miller light. Hell I hardly drink but when I do I drink Bud Light but really love Dos Equis. It is hard to find some times though.

Keystun, BL, ML, CL, whateva... Hate Natty light, just cant do it, and also turn my nose up on the Bud Heavies cause I get a pounding headache everytime.

I like red wine , I like girly Martini's and I can occasionally go with a mixed drink but I tend to stay away from "real" alcohol for the most part. Margarita on the rocks anytime I eat messican out... Thats just part of S.O.P.

Im slowly weenin myself off the heavy beer drinkin , Im gettin to old for that **** but I do love to toss a cold one back with the fella's thumb.gif

Best kind of beer is FREE

Second best kind is COLD

Third in like I ususally pick out Miller Lite... Back N forth between ML and BL...

I'll occasionally order a blue moon w/orange.. That ****'s GOOD. thumb.gif

Crown and Sundrop
Jack and dr. pepper
bud light lime
coors lite
and good ole fashioned made in the holler moonshine!!!

Drink waaaay too much sweet tea and Red Bull. Still got a few years before I can buy the real stuff :flipper: . (but hypothetically it would be bud light)

john, brad, I admire your commitment and ability. I need some other medicine before I stop self medicating with alcohol. I love vodka. see it go down, down in my belly. That is bar only, so I carry miller lite. I drink bud light when its free, and busch light because I was weaned on it, its free at work every night after work.

If I feel like churching it up a bit, Dirty Grey Goose Martini.

So we get back to the hotel at Hannibal, and the wife had one in a hotel plastic cup waiting for me. Pretty sure she loves me. Best damn taste I could have imagined after the work put in that day.