• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

adult beverage choice?

bud light, land shark, liquor crown. jaigermeister. some purple stuff that mike george always has....some kind of moonshine....smooth stuff.

I cannot remember the last time I got drunk....but my usual 1/2 bottle of red vino has me mighty tipsy at 9700 feet above sea level here in Colorado laughing1

Quit alcohol a long time ago. I got tons of Crown that I need to give you Crown drinkers.

Water or Water with lemon is the staple of my drinking.

I'm addicted to Dt.Dew and kicking that habit has been tough and still not over.

The difference in how you feel if you just drink water is nothing short of amazing. Try it for a week if you can!

captain morgan and diet coke, thats pretty much it 99% of the time. bloody mary's in the morning if i am on vacation

6uldv8 said:
Quit alcohol a long time ago. I got tons of Crown that I need to give you Crown drinkers.

Water or Water with lemon is the staple of my drinking.

I'm addicted to Dt.Dew and kicking that habit has been tough and still not over.

The difference in how you feel if you just drink water is nothing short of amazing. Try it for a week if you can!

IN! where are you located? hahah

Started out on the nasty's in the high school days...
Graduated to BL...

Then found the wonderousness of the Keystun..."Light"
Recently switched to Keystun Black.... Get dem ice's son.. :drinkers:
gotta love the black n chrome cans...
2334.jpg

CheapJ7 said:
Graduated to BL...

2334.jpg

5.9% alc in those...

... Man that brings back memories, we used to toss back the Keystone Ice in high school! We bought it because we thought we'd get drunk faster/cheaper because it was slightly higher alc. content than all other lite beers..

High Life/Miller Lite mainly. I am far from picky, but will avoid Bud Light or Coors if I can.

Anything else I am good for as far as import except the berry beers.

My homebrew is also a big favorite of mine. Just started a Dark Cherry Stout last night. Smelled delicious! Can't wait for that after Attica. :drinkers:

CheapJ7 said:
Graduated to BL...

2334.jpg

bet it ain't got an alabama tax stamp on it! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

(24 OZ's.) are outlawed in bama. ??? ???

wade

watkins said:
bet it ain't got an alabama tax stamp on it! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

(24 OZ's.) are outlawed in bama. ??? ???

wade
I nabbed 3 - 32oz High Lifes last Friday. $1.65/ea :woody: This will be my staple on my vacation I presume

Latest posts