• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Assault rifle discussion!

Sometimes supply and demand sux. Angela already told me that 6 months from now when all of these AR s are back on the market we should get a couple of them. If I was gonna buy anything extra right now I would be buying high cap mags. I can remember when a $15 ramline mag for a 1022 was $100 if you could find one. :****:

TacomaJD said:
That's rediculous, all those 7-800 rifles are bringing upwards of $1200-$1400 a peice....Maybe I can make bank off the one I bought today to sell.

You could easily flip it right now. At this rate....You won't be able to find one in a week. (or ammo)

Draco said:
You could easily flip it right now. At this rate....You won't be able to find one in a week. (or ammo)

I've just flipped it actually lol talked to a buddy and he's giving me $100 more than what I paid for it and I'm keeping the hard case that came with it, then he's gonna turn around and give me a deal in some ammo with a couple extra mags and a tactical rifle scope. I love it when a plan comes together. I gotta get to stockpiling ammo dammit.

TacomaJD said:
I've just flipped it actually lol talked to a buddy and he's giving me $100 more than what I paid for it and I'm keeping the hard case that came with it, then he's gonna turn around and give me a deal in some ammo with a couple extra mags and a tactical rifle scope. I love it when a plan comes together. I gotta get to stockpiling ammo dammit.

Ill take that hard case.

ibrokeit said:
Ill take that hard case.

I bet you would ;D The higher end one that I bought and am keeping didn't come with one so I'm gonna keep it molaugh I'll have a Doublestar Corp. AR15 in an Olympic Arms hard case.....cuz that's just how I roll molaugh

Hey you need one of these for the new peice, they are cheapo's but work awesome! I'll prolly get one for my AR after I figure out what sort of picatinny rail system I'm gonna use.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tactical-Vertical-Gun-Rifle-Grip-Foregrip-Bipod-Spring-Loaded-Bipod-Push-Release-/380539562204?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5899ece8dc#ht_282wt_679

Is there any chance in hell that gun control laws would make it through the (republican controlled) house of representatives?

Went in local gun store tonight and they were down to 3 ARs. Nothing cheaper than 1200. My buddy told me they ha e sold easily 100 lowers today alone. The place was crowded! Said the gun range had been dead though because no one wants to use their ammo.

InDaShop said:
Got damn china calling for Obama to disarm americans.
http://www.infowars.com/communist-chinese-government-calls-for-americans-to-be-disarmed/

Was in at Gander Mtn. tonight doing some Xmas shopping. Gun dept, and ammo rows looked like they'd been culled by locusts.

That article makes me want to judo chop the next china-man I see in the throat. :puke: If everybody would stfu and tighten up on the laws that actually make a fawk, **** would thin out a little bit. Damn china-men.

I agree that AR's are hard to find right now but if that all that is going to protect us then I guess we are in trouble. You can build one in an hour and the hardest thing to find is ammo and the barrel. The only thing I see in an AR right now is that you can flip one pretty easy.

zukiscott said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

;D

Hahaha IDIOT CONTROL! An idiot in the oval office would have to begin by resigning....that would be the first step toward idiot control :****:

I was also suprised when I walked to the ammo shelves in Walmart last night and spotted 12 boxes of .223 rounds for only $10.97 each. They didn't last long ;D

Academy in Trussville was out of 12 ga buckshot and slugs along with most other rounds that could be used for self defense. I didn't look for 223 because I don't own one but the whole shelf looked empty.

85toyo said:
Academy in Trussville was out of 12 ga buckshot and slugs along with most other rounds that could be used for self defense. I didn't look for 223 because I don't own one but the whole shelf looked empty.

That's the way Walmart was, I was shocked when there was a stack of .223's sittin there by themselves so I snatched them up. Got another box of .40's for the Glock but I didn't see any 9mm's at all. Still had a decent stock of .40's though.