• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BEER is GOOD

The #1 beer in AMERICA is BUDLIGHT by far ,but remereber BIG RED BUDWEISER,by far the best beer out there for the money,it's my favorite and has been for 30 years,no other beer is brewed today that cost as much to brew that gives you the taste and drinkability that BUD does at the same price.

new-glarus-spotted-cow.jpg

my beer of choice......but it sure is hard to get here in Indiana

Steadily stockin up on Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ales while I can! Goes out of season after January, so I'ma buy some every chance I get til I can't find em anymore! :drinkers:

.....damn I love this beer!

Resampled_2012-01-19_23-10-09_824.jpg

Drop Kick Ale is my favorite.. It's a local craft beer from Weston Brewing Company. $20 for 4 six packs at the brewery, no tax.

if I feel like drinkin a light beer, Coors Light is what I'll usually get........ PBR sometimes, bars around KC run really good specials on PBR. If it's cheap, I'm in. Hell, one of the places runs specials on Schlitz and I drink that occasionally.

just actually took a plant tour of the Coors facility today in Golden Colorado.. Pretty interesting and got to drink free beers. Colorado Native is pretty good---all ingredients sourced in CO and only sold in CO.

InDaShop said:
In 1880 there were over 4000 breweries operating in the United States, by 1970 there were less than 200 (era of the Macro was born...Miller, Anheiser, Coors). Today there are roughly 2000 and growing daily. This is a good thing.

I used to be able to sit down with Kelly or Miles or any other P-town buddy and kill a 30-pack of Busch Light like no other. But today, I'd rather drink a 6 pack that packs the same punch and call it a day.... :drinkers: I cant begin to explain how awesome it was to drink at the Kansas City Flying Saucer over XMAS. Great beers and a lifelong buddy.
Couldn't agree with you more. I have not bought high life in months. Local grocery store has fire sales and you can get some great funky beers for $12-14 A CASE! It's no Specs, but it's all I got. haha

Oh and the last statement is how I know you're :gay: :flipoff1:

When I was drinking it was BUDWEISER, then anything else. I guess the fancyest beer I ever drank was one of those Fosters fat boys. It came all the way from Australia. My drinking buddys would slap me silly for drinking some of ya'lls gay beer.

I went to Chicago a while back for work and the big thing there seemed to be the Fat Tire beer, so I tried one and it made wanna :puke: :****: guess it's just an acquired taste

kid rok said:
My butt buddys would slap me silly while drinking some of ya'lls gay beer.

Fixed it for ya. :flipoff1:

I like most all beer but I think I a agree with TacomaJD's suggestions as some of my usuals

I am not a Fat Tire fan and think it's a terrible beer to base all "fancy beers" off of. It's all the rage around here. Huge cycling community and it's a hippy beer so they think they are cool drinking it. molaugh

85 of the BeerAdvocate Top 100 U.S. beers are illegal in Mississippi

How's that for beer facts and how state legislation can ruin it for the beer drinker. Basically Mississippi is ****ed! You are stuck drinking Bud, Miller or coors products. Poor bastards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones said:
I am not a Fat Tire fan and think it's a terrible beer to base all "fancy beers" off of. It's all the rage around here. Huge cycling community and it's a hippy beer so they think they are cool drinking it. molaugh
I hate Fat Tire as well but over all I'm a fan of New Belgium brewery who makes Fat Tire. Love their La Folie!!!

I have seen alot of the post for the beer is good and i finally watched the first video and i have to say that with the present :afro: in office and his band of :flipgotcha:tards we need to put the director of this video up for Presidential election and make the band who sung it his advisors and we would probably have a better chance. GO BEER!!!!!!

InDaShop said:
85 of the BeerAdvocate Top 100 U.S. beers are illegal in Mississippi

How's that for beer facts and how state legislation can ruin it for the beer drinker. Basically Mississippi is ****ed! You are stuck drinking Bud, Miller or coors products. Poor bastards

One of my favorite beers is from Kiln Mississippi, Southern Pecan, its from a micro brewery called Lazy Magnolia! didnt know MS was such assholes about beer