• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Binge Worthy TV Series

Neal3000

Post up your favorite Netflix or whatever TV series that you've gotten obsessed with and binge watched over the years that you would recommend to others, and yes i am trying to find a new one to start on.

Here's mine in order of fawesomeness, some of these are hbo/showtime series that you can't stream on Netflix that i watched back when Netflix was dvd's you got in the mail only, i'm not sure if those are still available that way?

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

The Following

The Wire

Sons of Anarchy

Sherlock Holmes

Lost

Rome

The Sopranos

Dexter

Sopranos is my all time favorite
Hell On Wheels
Sons of Anarchy
Vikings
Boardwalk Empire
True Blood (just wanted to see Sookie's titties)
Weeds was pretty funny
Downton Abbey (yeah I know but it was good)
Mad Men

Can't think of any others

I have tv programming through a local provider, similar to dish and direct, but fiber optic. I can't remember what channel it was on, but I caught the first two episodes of a British show called Spotless. Those two episodes aired as reruns, then never have caught it on again! It was awesome! About a guy who owns a professional crime scene cleaning business with a crazy brother that gets in to all sorts of trouble with drug dealers and he ends up cleaning up murder scenes and out of the eye of the police. Badass show, I **** you not. Takes a lot to suck me into tv shows.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3834000/

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia entertains me quite well. Dee is hot.

MYTHBUSTERS! to get my Science fix.

Walking Dead of course.

My wife and I tried blacklist. Enjoyed the first season and part of the second but it just became so chuck Norris/Tom cruise, impossible scenarios that I lost interest

we are typically bored at the firehall in the afternoon and evening. so far we have completed

Mad Men
Dexter
Breaking Bad (twice)
currently on Weeds

Man in the High castle was pretty good first season

Dexter
Narcos
Breaking Bad
Teen Mom
Jersey Shore

The first three were legitimately good. The last two were creepily curious. My significant other watched both of them, so I saw parts here and there, then next thing you know I was skipping shop time just for T-Shirt Time. I started putting gel in my hair and wanting kids I wasn't responsible enough for. It was all worth it.

LightBnDr said:
My wife and I tried blacklist. Enjoyed the first season and part of the second but it just became so chuck Norris/Tom cruise, impossible scenarios that I lost interest

Agree....but wife and I are hooked and still watching it. Too far in to stop now.

rpf500 said:
Agree....but wife and I are hooked and still watching it. Too far in to stop now.

Us too, so much bs in the show. Reminds me of the first couple seasons of soa and how they were fun to watch then got so full of crap but couldn't stop watching.

Loved Dexter and Breaking Bad. Is Narcos over or is there new episodes coming up? Wish I could find shameless on netflix.