• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Binge Worthy TV Series

Any Daredevil fans here? Season 2 came out on netflix friday, there are some epic fights against The Punisher!

Neal3000 said:
Any Daredevil fans here? Season 2 came out on netflix friday, there are some epic fights against The Punisher!

Cant wait to start the 2nd season. Almost through Parks and Rec then its Daredevil binge time.

Over the past 2 years i have benjed way to much. Crazy how your health can change things.

Hell on wheels
House of cards
Longmire
SOA
Weeds
House
Narcos
Suits
Wentworth
And to many others to list

Man I know I would have picked JoJo for sure. He just had something for dumb blondes for some reason. Though we knew he was gonna pick LaurenB the whole time

SOA
Hell on Wheels
House of Cards (watching now, what a great series...depicts how corrupt the dem's are...LOL.....Kevin Spacey is great)
Breaking Bad
Longmire (havent really watch it much, wifey couldnt get into it)
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter
Scrubs
Parks and Rec
30 Rock
Peaky Blinders
Walking Dead
Archer
pretty much any cooking series, Maddy likes to watch them...better than damn cartoons!
Grey's Anatomy
Blue Bloods
Bones
Copper
I am sure there are more.....

we usually stick with one series until we get it finished, unless it is currently on TV. we use sling TV, Amazon Prime, Netflix on our Xbox One or Ipad to stream to the TV.

Brian

2 of the greatest short series shows I've ever watched was the documentary Outlaw Chronicles series on George Christie - ex leader/member of the Hell's Angels.

And Gangland Undercover with Charles Falco: where an undercover informant infiltrated the Vagos m/c (biker gang similar to Hell's Angels.

I love me some biker gang stuff. Also saw documentaries on the Outlaws, Mongols, and the Warlocks. Wish there were more material on biker gangs.

Only two I currently watch:
Vikings
Game of Thrones
Something about armor, swords and axes that I just like.

Past addictions:
Entourage
Californication
Dexter
Wouldn't really recommend them for anyone now, but I thought they were "cool" at the time.