• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

Re: I'm finally back home

If the price is right, the bones of the camper are good...still could be a good buy.

I'm pretty much the exact same way you are kel. I'm always ready for some stupid ass adventure and when **** is totally going wrong I'm convinceing myself awe it will be fine. :****:

Im waiting for the part about the dead hooker and the midget and a stash of weed hidden in walls. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Im waiting for the part about the dead hooker and the midget and a stash of weed hidden in walls. Ha

If Mike Tyson's tiger shows up in this story I'm gonna call BS :rolf:

fordcontraption01 said:
I'm pretty much the exact same way you are kel. I'm always ready for some stupid ass adventure and when **** is totally going wrong I'm convinceing myself awe it will be fine. :****:

I'm the same way to a T

:****:

bad80cj said:
I'm the same way to a T

:****:
lol I thought I was the only person like that but you are too. It's like when we go wheeling and I tell the wife oh it's just the power lines to the sand quarry what's the worst that can happen. Or well honey lets go get this 49 ford in Alabama it says it's only gonna take like 5 hours round trip and then like 12 hours in she's pissed. ::)

I think most of us in this hobby are this way, ive driven hours to get parts and then bs for a hour with the guy, thank god my woman has facebook, it keeps her occupied. Ha
I look at every trip as a adventure

fordcontraption01 said:
My whole life is an adventure every single day now that I think of it. molaugh :****:

yup

Oh and to my soon to be ex-wife that's reading this :flipgotcha: