• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

Re: I'm finally back home

I understand your mentality at this point to keep pressing forward but did you ever confront the dipshit about lying about the condition and whatever else? I mean, it's not like he was around the corner, you had to travel 900 friggin miles!

redneckengineered said:
I understand your mentality at this point to keep pressing forward but did you ever confront the dipshit about lying about the condition and whatever else? I mean, it's not like he was around the corner, you had to travel 900 friggin miles!

Patience, grasshopper! We want to hear the story unfold!

Where is today's episode at ? ;D I think this thread will give Glen a run for his money. :fish:

Almost reminds me of a Breaking Bad episode! Glad your finally home, I was worried about your wellness kellness

This is like telling a fat kid ur gonna make these sweet ass cup cakes with all kinda goody toppings on em and after 3 days all you have seen is the cake mix box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
This is like telling a fat kid ur gonna make these sweet ass cup cakes with all kinda goody toppings on em and after 3 days all you have seen is the cake mix box

Hahahahaha.

Zjman said:
I think most of us in this hobby are this way, ive driven hours to get parts and then bs for a hour with the guy, thank god my woman has facebook, it keeps her occupied. Ha
I look at every trip as a adventure

Truf!

Ive always said going and buying parts is one of the funnest parts.. I'll talk for hours ;D

Wow. I was waiting for the story to start and realized I somehow missed day 1. Good grief. I'm curious how that fuel cell is going to work out. :popcorn:

I'm betting it something crazy simple thats keeping it from charging...waiting patiently...

Alternator is good, battery is good, have you checked voltage again since the new battery and having the alternator tested? Does this rig have a voltage regulator or another cutoff switch somewhere?

I know all of this is in the past...but I can't help but sit here and try to diagnose it :woot:

Damn it boy I would have started driving towards you and helped you know this. **** really?