• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Camco Rock Racing 4447 build

Re: Camco Rock Racing 007 build

UPS man showed up today :woot:

2dc80ac6.jpg

And I am from Mississippi. **** cracks me up, let's put the half of Hammerking on stage that doesn't know any racers besides the big names. When the guy that does all the work is off stage right... ;D

If we don't get some pics/updates soon I will rename this thread the Larry Gipson of Mississippi's Build Thread...... :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
You aint no desert racer running a vette filter/reg. Need them flow through rails and ****.
Just stay out of the heat when you're running it :flipoff1:

naw, just carry two or three spares

Joel, looks good, but paint wont make ya go faster. Just makes ya look pretier sitting on the side of the course :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
You aint no desert racer running a vette filter/reg. Need them flow through rails and ****.
Just stay out of the heat when you're running it :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
naw, just carry two or three spares

Joel, looks good, but paint wont make ya go faster. Just makes ya look pretier sitting on the side of the course :flipoff1:

Yeah I will have some spares for sure. The plan later is to change over to flow through rails when funds are not so tight.

That hood is wrapped Wyatt, not painted.

what's to problem with the filter/reg? get pumps hot or what? I'm not hip to all the 8 cylinder tech these days

rockwild said:
what's to problem with the filter/reg? get pumps hot or what? I'm not hip to all the 8 cylinder tech these days
the fuel past it to the engine is sitting dead head pressured and only moves as fast as the engine uses it. In a hot desert race where you're wide open for hours it ends up vapor locking and all other sorts of bad heated fuel issues. Flow through rails the pump pushes fuel through the rails, to a reg, and the bypass loop actually uses the rails as an avenue to cool everything with most of the fuel making a big loop for the most part.
the vette reg has never failed us because we run a trail, drink some beer, are waiting for people in the way, talking, etc. Never has a chance to get in a bad way. rock crawling and xrra type action are the same, short bursts. Just messing with him about being an ultra 4 rig and having the dead head rails setup

bigsilly said:
Lot of late nights have been happening for everyone. Hopefully be rolling it later this week for hot laps.

I would love to offer up my farm for this but it is a muddy mess and Wild Bill would kill us all. Of course, we just logged an area in the pasture and you can use the stumps for "MS whoops"