• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Community talk facebook pages?

Re: Re: Community talk facebook pages?

AdamF said:
You can't live in the hood and have a poodle! :****: The alley isn't bad compared to where my shop is now.Directly across the street from it is a dope house. They sell ANYTHING you can think of.
Do they have cherry flavor aid? I miss that stuff in a bad way.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
Do they have cherry flavor aid? I miss that stuff in a bad way.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
i'm sure they do, but it would probably keep you awake for 7 days.

Van wert's facebook page is awesome for people like me that love the history of our town. My dad and brother started it and keep it cleaned up.

Van wert's topix page is where the train wreck is. Basically about like your town's facebook. It's pretty hilarious. I check it every few days to make sure Monica's bussiness name never shows up on it.

Hamiltucky is what I call it!always crazy crap happening.had some good times there with Mike wine,monster truck legend!

Lol we call is middletucky . I swear i am not making this up, the house i mentioned across from the shop was selling blow jobs in the driveway yesterday! Broad daylight and dudes are pulling in, girl runs out gets in their car and her head disappears. Then a few minutes later she pops up and goes back in the house.

Is that where you go on your lunch break? LOL
Seriously - my daughter lived not far from there and THANKFULLY moved recently

ranger11 said:
I live in Warner robins(wartown) ga. Crime is getting worse. Had several stragglers end up in the back yard last week called on an active burglar at 1140am at my neighbors house. This is my self defense drawer in my box.
e2bd1a8bbf862afc97d1c8787dd26c5a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome. Shoot an intruder with the pistol, draw dicks on his forehead with the Sharpie. Sounds like South Knoxville justice to me. :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Awesome. Shoot an intruder with the pistol, draw dicks on his forehead with the Sharpie. Sounds like South Knoxville justice to me. :****:
You know it. Gotta draw dicks on em. Lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk