• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dixie run 2016

74_Chevota said:
Hell naw he aint coming. :flipoff1:

Still not sure im going to make it. My wheeling budget too a big hit with the colorado trip... and the whole dumping money into this South Carolina property :dunno:

Haha ****er. What budget you talkin bout? You got that farmboy money. :woot: Bring the KTM. Crackhead is calling its name.

y2knole said:
just a heads up no motorcycles or atv's are allowed at Dixie Run. SxSs and full size rigs only.

Yeah...I've been lol. Its **** talking because his bike collects dust the way my rig did. Good lookin out though. :dblthumb:

Stretch said:
Yeah...I've been lol. Its **** talking because his bike collects dust the way my rig did. Good lookin out though. :dblthumb:

They way it did?? Someone finally buy it?

01tj said:
They way it did?? Someone finally buy it?

Yeah. Left to a new home a few weekends ago. Kinda bummed because I needed some redemption on my disaster at GMP last year but its all good. Time to start getting everything together for something new.

Stretch said:
Yeah. Left to a new home a few weekends ago. Kinda bummed because I needed some redemption on my disaster at GMP last year but its all good. Time to start getting everything together for something new.

Damn I never figured it would have taken that long to sell. Hop in with Justin and come on to Dixie Run!

01tj said:
What's the deal with the tech inspection?

It's nothing major....they check for fire extinguisher, med kit, harness /seat belts and how they are mounted....that's it mostly

Re: Re: Dixie run 2016

1tonyj said:
It's nothing major....they check for fire extinguisher, med kit, harness /seat belts and how they are mounted....that's it mostly
Also they check to make sure the battery is secured without a bungee cord since that's a common thing. It literally is a 1 min checking deal, definitely nothing major.

Re: Re: Dixie run 2016

tnford88 said:
Also they check to make sure the battery is secured without a bungee cord since that's a common thing. It literally is a 1 min checking deal, definitely nothing major.

Seen your new winch yesterday. When are to Dixie Run

Re: Re: Re: Dixie run 2016

86chevota said:
Seen your new winch yesterday. When are to Dixie Run
I'm supposed to be home the 22ND and then throw my stuff in the truck and head down. I really don't know when till I'm actually headed home. I'm hoping to throw the new winch on Thursday evening before it gets dark.

Hell yeah! Yall post up what time and place Saturday would be best for a hardline meet ? I know a few on here are only coming up for Saturday .

Probably a decent sized area like near the stands for the track, where he keeps the lawnmowers, or up the hill near the fields and all.

94xjsport94 said:
Probably a decent sized area like near the stands for the track, where he keeps the lawnmowers, or up the hill near the fields and all.

Either sounds good to me. Top is usually more crowded so I say to bottom around the stands??? Someone pick a time