• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dixie run 2016

MoparMan said:
Anybody gonna be coming through Birmingham that could take 4 tires to Nick for me?

Anybody gonna be coming I-65 through Birmingham or gonna be leaving from the Cullman area headed up there this week? I still need to get these tires to Nick....surely somebody can help.

86chevota said:
Either sounds good to me. Top is usually more crowded so I say to bottom around the stands??? Someone pick a time

After the dinner/ raffle? Or were you thinking earlier?

Re: Re: Dixie run 2016

MoparMan said:
Anybody gonna be coming I-65 through Birmingham or gonna be leaving from the Cullman area headed up there this week? I still need to get these tires to Nick....surely somebody can help.

Yep, anybody heading this way that could haul a set of tires, it would be greatly appreciated

Re:

I got picked for the vendor sponsored ride on Friday!!! Between all the free stuff and getting to meet sponsor representatives/ media coverage it's definitely made me more excited to be there.

86chevota said:
Sounds good to me :dblthumb:
That works. Post a pic of yalls rig so we'll know who's who if we run across each other on the trail.

This is mine...

Re:

tnford88 said:
I got picked for the vendor sponsored ride on Friday!!! Between all the free stuff and getting to meet sponsor representatives/ media coverage it's definitely made me more excited to be there.

Congrats bud I Will remind BO to bring your new winch

a3be323c646366e9c65a59b417fc3dcf.jpg

This will be my rig for Dixie Run. I'll try to wear my hardline T-shirt at least one day.