• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dixie run 2016

fordcontraption01 said:
What happened? Got a pic? I know it doesn't mean **** but I've got one but would have to see which side it is

Oh I had too much throttle application in the wrong spot lol. Damn sure appreciate the offer ....but I got it covered now.

Attachments

• 20160925_212054.jpg
    20160925_212054.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 111
tonybolton said:
No, that's just "bounty hill". I played on that section a bit. It's kinda deceiving. I thought I'd crawl it but had to open it up a tad.

Your right tony its very deceiving more so now than before. Last year I just crawled it but its getting dug out so bad the crawling days are over. You got to come on with it now.

As usual, we had a great time wheeling and visiting with friends. Friends is what makes Dixie Run for me because it sure as hell ain't SFWDA! We were out wheeling and a little late to their Saturday night dinner that is part of your pre-paid tickets and all they had left was hot dogs............. Then my wife goes to get her "women's ride" shirt, oh yeah, they didn't have any of those either. I'm tired of paying way to much money to wheel GMP with my friends, just cause it is "Dixie Run". But I'm sure I'll be back again next year..................

Re: Re: Dixie run 2016

wizzo said:
As usual, we had a great time wheeling and visiting with friends. Friends is what makes Dixie Run for me because it sure as hell ain't SFWDA! We were out wheeling and a little late to their Saturday night dinner that is part of your pre-paid tickets and all they had left was hot dogs............. Then my wife goes to get her "women's ride" shirt, oh yeah, they didn't have any of those either. I'm tired of paying way to much money to wheel GMP with my friends, just cause it is "Dixie Run". But I'm sure I'll be back again next year..................
We've kinda made this comment before, but we can't seen to get our whole group together any other time. Typically go ride during the dinner since the trails are free

wizzo said:
Yep.

wizzo said:

Not good

wizzo said:
Hmmmm....shocker.... why be a glutton for punishment though? :'( ???

tonybolton said:
Hmmmm....shocker.... why be a glutton for punishment though? :'( ???

Dunno, like to ride with my friends. And ALOT of them show up for dixie run.

There is NO excuse for the food problems. We went through the same crap at trailfest. There were people who ordered shirts that were told that they were all gone explain that to me please!!
Aside from that it was a fantastic Dixie Run again good riding,food,(we cooked) fantastic people, and good weather...Great to see everyone again.????

All i can say is SFWDA is a 2 man operation and you/we can't play. I pay for dixie run and trailfest only for the enjoyment and hanging out and riding with friends. FAWK SFWDA.

This was the first Dixie Run my group has ever been too. We had a great time, but I doubt I'll go back next year.

I think our group is done with Dixie run as well and we been going for several years. GMP is one of our favorite parks...we will be going back on none event weekends or the hardline rides.

1tonyj said:
I think our group is done with Dixie run as well and we been going for several years. GMP is one of our favorite parks...we will be going back on none event weekends or the hardline rides.

Yeah I'm with you on that. We didn't really have an issue with crowds on the trails, but our group really don't get any of the benefit from Dixie Run. We'll just go another weekend around the same time.

Re:

TBItoy said:
Sweet. GMP needs more "non-event" big gathering weekends.

I've said this for a few years now, but I'd love to figure out/ plan a "dixie run" like ride at GMP with out SFWDA involved. Just a big ride that everyone comes to and the park gets 100% of the money and no SFWDA bull **** involved. I'd pay the same money even, as long as the park would use it for improvements or maintenance.

Latest posts