• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DROPPn' diesel prices --- $3.55 to $2.99 in 10 days!

Re: $3.55 Diesel

we have had the "its okay for gas to be over $2.50" drilled into our head with prices twice that we don't remember that mid 2's is still highish. I can see everyone in the nation surviving and making it with gas/fuel at $2.85. That's the alst time I remember thinking I could afford to drive.

local toothless texaco lady says there gas in goin down to $2.40 beginning of next week.. its at $2.94 now...

blacksheep10 said:
we have had the "its okay for gas to be over $2.50" drilled into our head with prices twice that we don't remember that mid 2's is still highish.

That is my thoughts as well. I will not be 'satisfied' until gas is back to the $1.50 range. Don't get em wrong, I will take what drop we can get, but even though $2.50 is half what i paid this summer, it still sucks....................
Just like Obama :afro: :flipgotcha:

diesel is still in the 3.70-3.80 range here in Iowa. Gas is down to 2.62 last I saw and dropping daily it seems. I don't get it.

Bones said:
diesel is still in the 3.70-3.80 range here in Iowa. Gas is down to 2.62 last I saw and dropping daily it seems. I don't get it.

Iowa=farms=$$$

Draco said:
Iowa=farms=$$$
I've been in 14 states this year and I saw farms in all of them for MILES and MILES. I guess we have more. laughing1 There are more diesels in TX than anywhere else in the US I think. molaugh

Beyer said:
That is my thoughts as well. I will not be 'satisfied' until gas is back to the $1.50 range. Don't get em wrong, I will take what drop we can get, but even though $2.50 is half what i paid this summer, it still sucks....................
Just like Obama :afro: :flipgotcha:

at this point, I see $1.50 as a pipe dream, but one I like having.
I can still see people being able to afford to go to work (the 60 % poor working class asshole) and make it at sub $2.75 fuel.

I filled up today and 12pm and paid $3.68, 4 hours later it was $3.55

We got the last tank of the trip today at $2.99 in Pelahatchie MS. I got 10.1 mpg from Bham and it turns out I left the Dmax in 4wd the entire way from GRock ::)

wngrog said:
We got the last tank of the trip today at $2.99 in Pelahatchie MS. I got 10.1 mpg from Bham and it turns out I left the Dmax in 4wd the entire way from GRock ::)

Dang 2.99 is awesome, I paid $3.44 last night and I was stoked. How the hell did you not notice it was in 4wd.
Hell I got 13.5mpg yesterday on the highway and I wasn't even pulling a trailer.