• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DROPPn' diesel prices --- $3.55 to $2.99 in 10 days!

Re: $3.55 Diesel

I could not tell it was in 4wd until I turned it in fuel sation parking lot.

3.19 in Stilwell.. wOOt! Awesome to see some of you guys are paying under 3 a gallon, that' sinsane and the market is ****ed :eek: :eek:

Have you Guys Thought About running Used Tranny/motor oil in your Diesels? We have Conjured up a Pump/Filtration system and Mixing it 50/50 with the Big D....... The only Problem We Are seeing Right Now is Cold Start issues But That can be Rememdied With Tank Heaters... Just an idea thats What We Are doing Down here in okie town to deal With Desiel Prices

I heard Great bend had gas for $2.25.
In Tulsa, it is $3.29 for Diesel ::) and $2.35 for 87 (last I saw).
I want it back to $1.50 and Diesel cheaper than gas! ;)

I think as we get into winter and the refineries max output heating oil for the northeast. If this bad winter doesn't materialize, Diesel should drop below gas, in my opinion. Doubt its much or for very long though.

Blueyellow said:
Have you Guys Thought About running Used Tranny/motor oil in your Diesels? We have Conjured up a Pump/Filtration system and Mixing it 50/50 with the Big D....... The only Problem We Are seeing Right Now is Cold Start issues But That can be Rememdied With Tank Heaters... Just an idea thats What We Are doing Down here in okie town to deal With Desiel Prices

Just becareful doing that with the newer diesels, the electric pumps don't like it. However the old 12 valves will run without to many problems.

OPEC Pushing to Cut Production, Drive Up Oil and Gasoline Prices

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,442343,00.html

Yeah diesel on my side of H-town is still $3.60ish, Gas $2.69

FlyingJ on the northside has $3.39