• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Event safety crews

race10

First off I want to say all of the safety crews at all the rock racing events have done an awesome job from a spectators position. My big thing is would it hurt anything for everyone to wait until the buggies or what ever vehicle it my be, to stop moving before everyone is running towards them? I understand that a quick response time is very important but if you get crushed/ran over by a buggy that lands right you not helping anyone.

I am waiting for the guys who put these events on to start using those remote shut off switches in the buggies like they use for the monster trucks...

TN12Valve said:
I am waiting for the guys who put these events on to start using those remote shut off switches in the buggies like they use for the monster trucks...

Yeah, because the Jordan Tanner crash could have gotten nasty if he pinned it when he got K.O.'d. Wouldn't be a terrible idea.

I love this sport and all the rock bouncing comps, but due to safety I've been backing away from covering these events. Be curious to see how this thread evolves...

I've seen a **** ton of videos where the buggy sprays the spectators... Hard to believe no one has caught a rock in the fawkin head .. Lights out.. Man that would suck.. I watch from a distance, for a few min then I'm RIDIN!! Would rather watch in youtube.