• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

favorite movie quotes

blacksheep10 said:
Never saw sex drive, but that's a good one in Eurotrip :flipoff1:

Chevy Chase FTW on most.

Thanks you very little.
Damn called me out. ;D Your right but Sex Drive has some good ones too. :****:

Get me a diablo sammitch and a Docta Peppa, an make it fast, I'm in a God-damn hurry!

I'm gonna bah-buh-que yo ass in molasses!

You can think about it... but just don't do it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Is this the kind of retard that drools and rubs **** in his hair? 'Cause I'm gonna have a hard time eating around that kinda thing. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a damn glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.

Yeah, I got a new tune in composition entitled "The Thrill." And it goes somethin' like this: "I stand on the hill, not for a thrill, but for the breath of a fresh kill. Never mind the man who contemplates doin' away with license plates. He stands alone, anyhow, bakin' the cookies of discontent by the heat of the laundromat vent. Leavin' his soul!" Then like in poetry I go dot-dot-dot, you know, kinda off center, then I drop down and then I go: "Leavin' his soul! And partin' the waters of the medulla oblongata of - -brrrrrr! - -mankind!" That was a damn good song, wasn't it Doyle?"

:popcorn:

But you dont understand...They Shot my Dog. Shooter

Time to kick the tires and light the fires Independence Day

Your my Boy Blue! Old School

i'm your huckleberry

come on, come on, your no daisy, no daisy at all...........poor soul must have been a little high strung

ridenrace6 said:
i'm your huckleberry

come on, come on, your no daisy, no daisy at all...........poor soul must have been a little high strung

Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday? :dunno:
How about a favorite movie song, mine is"plastic Jesus" from Cool Hand Luke. Truly classic :fish:

"Assumption is the mother of all **** ups."

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

Bob Lee Swagger: Where are we meeting?
Colonel Isaac Johnson: Somewhere where I can see you coming from a god damned long way off.

Ooh-wee! Ha ha! Sometimes I 'maze myself! Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear!

"You got glazed like a donut!"

"but I poop from there!!"

"Did you just..... Did you just **** on my ****?"

"**** me harder fo i smack them balls"

"I told you not to cum in my eye you son of a bitch!"

"i don't think two will fit in there!?!?!"

I'm a guy. You give me a two popsicle sticks and a rubber band and I'll find a way to **** it like a filthy MacGyver!

"You going to bark all day little doggy or are you gonna bite? "

"You're as bout as useful as a cock flavored lollie pop"

"Ohh dat gator dead"

Buford T. Justice "Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!"
Jake " how much for the little girl? the women? I want to buy the women!"
airplane "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

Just about anything that came out of Samuel Jackson's mouth in Pulp Fiction is quotable. "I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

But the Wolf was one of those guys that says a lot while saying little. "That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10."

Or how about Vincent, "Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a man being shot in the face in my life before or since. It makes me laugh just thinking about it now.

J. J.

Latest posts