• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

favorite movie quotes

"You're about as useful as a poopie flavored popsicle" Dodgeball

"Can I borrow your towel, my car just hit a water buffalo" Fletch

'There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?'
Airplane

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.’
The Blues Brothers

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas… Except for herpes. That **** will come back with you." - Hangover

"Sum bitch, somebody gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes"
blazing saddles

"Shut the **** up donnie! "
The Big lebowski

"Winners go home and **** the prom queen"
the rock

My favorite. True Grit.

Lucky Ned Pepper: What is your intention Rooster? You think one on four is a dogfall?
Rooster Cogburn: I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned. Or see you hanged in Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which will you have?
Lucky Ned Pepper: I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!
Rooster Cogburn: Fill your hand you son-of-a-bitch!

blacksheep10 said:
Chasman hit one of my favorites
Water buffalo molaugh

Another one from Fletch;

Fletch: Awww, come on guys, it's so simple maybe you need a refresher course. [leans arm on hot engine part, then jumps away] Heyya! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State

Why the **** didn't you tell us somebody was in the bathroom? Slipped your mind? Did you forget that somebody was in there with a goddamn hand cannon?

That's a pretty ****ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty ****ing good.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
Share this quote

I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a ****** waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass.

and finally...
Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

pulp Fiction FTW :dblthumb:

Is there a single other movie that has more better quotes than Pulp Fiction??? Sure one of the greatest movies of all time. WTF happened to Quentin T though? All of his recent movies have gone down consecutively in my book of worst movies ever seen!

J. J.

PF is great, but Tombstone has to give it a run for the money. I mean, 75% are Doc, but who cares, still good!

I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

You back that Queen one more time and I'm gonna blow you up the that wild cats ass!!!

Well? I said throw down boy!!! You gonna fight or stand there and bleed?

I got it. He reminds me of...me. Yes dawlin, I'm shure of it. I hate him.

And you...music lover.
Piano player? Why you're so drunk you're seeing 2 of everything
That's fine, I've got 2 guns. One for each of ya.

mrtoddb said:
PF is great, but Tombstone has to give it a run for the money. I mean, 75% are Doc, but who cares, still good!

I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

You back that Queen one more time and I'm gonna blow you up the that wild cats ass!!!

Well? I said throw down boy!!! You gonna fight or stand there and bleed?

I got it. He reminds me of...me. Yes dawlin, I'm shure of it. I hate him.

And you...music lover.
Piano player? Why you're so drunk you're seeing 2 of everything
That's fine, I've got 2 guns. One for each of ya.

dont forget

how many time i gotta tell you to get cigar outa my face, christ almighty, its like playing cards with my brothers kids

one of the best pulp fiction quotes next to "i just shot marvin in the face"

Jules: Oh man, I will never forgive yo ass for this. This is some ****ed-up, repugnant ****.
Vincent: Jules, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits he's wrong, then he's automatically forgiven of that wrong doing?
Jules: Man, get out of my face with that ****. The motherfucker who said that never had to pick up itty bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.
Vincent: I got a threshold, Jules, I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. And right now I’m a ****ing race-car, alright, and you got me in the red. And I’m just saying, I’m just saying that it’s ****ing dangerous to have a race-car in the ****ing red, that’s all. I could blow.
Jules: Oh, oh, you ready to blow?
Vincent: Yeah, I’m ready to blow.
Jules: Well I’m a mushroom cloud layin’ motherfucker, motherfucker. Every time my fingers touch brain, I’m "Superfly TNT". I’m "The Guns of the Navarone". In fact, what the **** am I doing in the back? You the motherfucker should be on brain detail. We’re ****ing switching. I’m washing the windows, and you picking up this nigga's skull.

I swear to god ill pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans! hey farva whats that resturant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls? you mean shenanigans?
I don't want a large Farva. I want a goddamn liter o' cola!
say it! say car ramrod!!

From Blow "we had the world by the short and curlies",
" I did 10 grams of cocaine in 10 mintues once, I guess I had a high tolerance"
I can't feel my face... I mean, I can touch it, but I can't feel it inside...

I grab a dog. I choke him and I kick the **** out of him. All day long got my foot up a dog's ass. Just bang, bang, bang up his ass. That's my pleasure.

Puff puff, give. Puff puff, give. You ****in' up the rotation

THE BEST ONE :dblthumb: I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got **** to do.

RioYJ said:
say it! say car ramrod!!

meow for some scareface molaugh

Tony Montana: You wanna **** with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

Tony Montana: You don't got nothing to do with your life. Why don't you get a job? Work with lepers. Blind kids. Anything's gotta be better than lying around all day waiting for me to **** you.

Tony Montana: I always tell the truth. Even when I lie

Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Tony Montana: Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits

Tony Montana: I never ****ed anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of **** up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.

Tony Montana: You know what capitalism is? Getting ****ed!

Tony Montana: This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big ***** just waiting to get ****ed.

Tony Montana: Hey baby what is your problem? Huh, you got a problem? You're good looking, you got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face, all these guys in love with you. Only you got a look in your eye like you haven't been ****ed in a year

Tony Montana: **** Gaspar Gomez! And **** the ****in' Diaz brothers! **** 'em all! I bury those cockroaches!

Tony Montana: You think you can take me? You need a ****ing army if you gonna take me!

just to many to keep listing :****:

locnrol said:
My favorite. True Grit.

Lucky Ned Pepper: What is your intention Rooster? You think one on four is a dogfall?
Rooster Cogburn: I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned. Or see you hanged in Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which will you have?
Lucky Ned Pepper: I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!
Rooster Cogburn: Fill your hand you son-of-a-bitch!

Rooster Cogburn: We'll sleep here and follow in the morning.
Mattie Ross: But we promised to bury the poor soul inside!
Rooster Cogburn: Ground's too hard. Them men wanted a decent burial, they should have got themselves killed in summer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldn't be more surprised.

Parks closed folks, the moose out front should have told you.

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

Latest posts