• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

favorite movie quotes

Inside every gook there's an American tryin to get out !!!

Love this thread. Unfortunately there are too many favorite quotes for me.

Thing is I remember last time I quoted some lines from true memory then 5bros 1 upped me by posting a word for word gibberish conversation, then realized that **** cheated!! Haha

One of my favorites though:

Now......I want you to go in that bag and find my wallet.

Which one is it?

Its the one that says bad motha ****a. :

Many quotes from that movie that I love! Lol

the big lebowski - "mind if I smoke this joint?"

pulp fiction - "im a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker motherfucker."

"I watched you get em wet. after dried my hands the towel didn't look like no goddamn maxi pad."

"did you see a sign in my yard that said dead ****** storage?"

rednecklights said:
"Boy the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant ****ing Mark Twain ****. Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone"

Yeah, Rhode Island Red!

Tootie ****in fruity!

I got some top secret clown business that superceeds any plans you may have had for this here vehicle!
Clown business?
Did I stutter, bitch?

What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns? Do we make ya laugh, aren't we ****in funny? You best come up with an answer, 'cause I'm gonna come back and check on you and your momma, and if you ain't got a reason you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole ****in family. NOW GIT! ARRARARAR!

I love that damn movie!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bSHVF3Rr3rE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just before this Costner tells the woman "Sue, men are going to die here today, and I'm going to kill them"

Tombstone:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/co5xVHsMRV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

John Wayne The Cowboys probably my favorite western movie.

We've seen what you can do with a boy, let's see what you can do with a man.

Asa Watts: You're a hard man, Mr. Andersen.

Wil Andersen: It's a hard life.

I'm thirty years older than you are. I had my back broke once, and my hip twice. And on my worst day I could beat the hell out of you.

A few more good ones...Depending on your age, these can be some great memories :woot:

Fast Times at Ridgemont High:

Spicoli: All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!
Jeff Spicoli: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!
Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna ****!
Jeff Spicoli: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna **** or is he gonna kill us?
Jefferson's Brother: First he's gonna ****, then he's gonna kill us!
Jeff Spicoli: Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Spicoli: Hey bud, what's your problem?
Spicoli: You ****!

Mr. Vargas: Are you in my class?
Jeff Spicoli: I am today.

Ferris Buellers Day Off

"Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Predator:
"Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts