• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flaring tool

CrustyJeep

Holy ****, I ordered a universal flaring tool off ebay last week and it arrived today. This thing is unreal. It's friggin' hydraulic. It's got dies for every damn kind of flare on the planet.

http://www.mastercool.com/m53.html
And I got it here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MASTERCOOL-7147...101QQihZ007QQcategoryZ303QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm feeling amorous. I think I'm gonna need a condom and a tissue :D

hydroflarkit2_Large.jpg

Holy crap I just looked at the eGay page. You got ripped off :haha: :haha: :haha: I got mine for about half that. :flipoff:

Where you guys get 'em?

And how come I had to go over to SNORT to find out about a cool flare tool :flipoff:

Last edited:
CrustyJeep said:
Where you guys get 'em?
I got mine on the intarweb yeeeears ago. Took it down to Brad's one day and got him hooked, next thing I hear is he's got one. :haha: I think he did the same to Crashy. :clappy: So ya, it's all my fault. hehehe :flipoff:

skrause said:
I got mine on the intarweb yeeeears ago. Took it down to Brad's one day and got him hooked, next thing I hear is he's got one. :haha: I think he did the same to Crashy. :clappy: So ya, it's all my fault. hehehe :flipoff:
Yep, and Brad got me all sappy for it :D

Still trying to figure out, as much surfing as I do on tool sites and here and on PBB tool talk, etc., had no idea it existed till last week :wtf:

CrustyJeep said:
Yep, and Brad got me all sappy for it :D

Still trying to figure out, as much surfing as I do on tool sites and here and on PBB tool talk, etc., had no idea it existed till last week :wtf:
Now you know how I felt back when I first discovered it. Beats the crap out of those manual flare tools, and runs circles around them at the same time. Have you tried it out yet? :corn:

I have the $25 JC Whitney tool...
G_14116G_SW_1.gif

It works great with my double flare dies that I got for $2 each at the tool peddler.