• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

I've towed through there and it's better than towing over Chinook. Road is a bit twisty, but in good shape and lot flatter that I82.

it is not bad at all. no real sharp curves. I have towed it and much prefer it to the hill climb. I will probably take that way with the M/home just for the scenery.

TWO RIGLESS JEEPERS ...

Leaving the jeeps at home to have fun, and drink beer (and other frosty beverages). Available to help when sober. Like to have a good time. Can be easily persuaded by beer. Make a good fixture next to a bonfire. Warning ... can be lively when drunk :kissmyass: :cheer:

Hope to meet a few of you there ... we are camping at Cottonwood. I'll be driving a newer bright red dodge quad cab. We'll be in the tent area :hi: (or wandering in a drunk stooper)

Don

Mrs. Crash said:
Be well prepared boys and girls... It's going to be 101-103degrees the three days we are there..:mad:

Rock on!!! We can bake pies on the rocks.

We will need lots of libations for cooling down.

That means we really need to watch out for deydration/heat stroke, especially with all the drinking going on.....

Everyone please remember to HYDRATE, constantly!!!

Kelly said:
That means we really need to watch out for deydration/heat stroke, especially with all the drinking going on.....

Everyone please remember to HYDRATE, constantly!!!

Quoted for great justice. No heatstroke victims this weekend, ok? That's not fun and would RUIN your weekend. :puke:

Little Red Zuk said:
Even a few steps short of heatstroke can ruin the weekend with improper hydration.

SuperCrawl+Moonshine+115* Utah heat= Unhappy hobbit at the event.

Learn from the little man people, drink LOTS of water :;

anyone have any campsites they like farely close to the comp area, that they might give me some directions or and addy?

thx

I always say if you aint sweatin, or gotta pee, you aint drinkin enough water...

also when you pee yellow you are dehydrated and need to get water quick

Bobby, we are leaving Friday morning. Bright and early. Did you wanna catch a ride over with us or are you going to wait for Don??

So am I going to be missing out on all the fun by coming down saturday morning instead of friday night? :haha:

AZJ said:
anyone have any campsites they like farely close to the comp area, that they might give me some directions or and addy?

thx
cottonwoods campground 509-773-3543 is where most of the slackers on here are staying I believe :flipoff: :haha: .

crash said:
Ok we are going to leave bring and early friday morning. I wanna get up and over I82 before it gets too hot. We will also be stopping in yakima at the wallmart to get a new air matress since the camper will be staying home..

But I wanna leave my place around 6am and figured we could meeting in northbend maybe?

I'll keep my eye out for you on Sunday...just look for the rig on it's top right :flipoff:

Joe