• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

I'll be there Friday morning, have some stuff to go over with Rich later.

You all will be surprized with the little rigs just like the big ones.

spidertoy said:
hey Bobby, when you planning on heading over? I can get off work between 10 and noon

I have friday off...so i will be ready to go at any time. Will anyone have room at their campsite or should i be looking to make my own reservations.

anntyper said:
i'd love to see what Karl is going to do to Dirtball... string the motorhome up in a tree???

ha ha ha

It's not what Karl is going to do to dirtball that is funny.

It's what Gary and Mark will do in return to him.

:haha:

Moto261 and his girl are riding with me and my wife over in either my tahoe or my chevy aveo.We might only stay for a day tho.

sick_boy said:
so whos leaving early for goldendale? im going to be in portland to meet up with some friends from cali on thursday. strip clubs anyone?:redneck:

They have strip clubs in Goldendale? Sweet!

Dave no problem mang... its a good setup all in all isnt it? :D

Stan, Ive already got it planned out mang... air tools and all... Gonna pull the front 3rd right there in camp and swap them out so I dont have any down time. :redneck:

Bobbo3234 said:
I have friday off...so i will be ready to go at any time. Will anyone have room at their campsite or should i be looking to make my own reservations.

Well Sounds like Marnie may not be going now. :booo: you could always sleep on top of Don and keep him from snoring :haha:

We are still trying to find a way to get truck and trailer and camper over. I'm not even 100% sure what we are doing yet. The main reason we wanted the camper was for pregnant Marnie. But if she's not going we may just bring a tent ourselves.

Mrs. Crash said:
Well Sounds like Marnie may not be going now. :booo: you could always sleep on top of Don and keep him from snoring :haha:

We are still trying to find a way to get truck and trailer and camper over. I'm not even 100% sure what we are doing yet. The main reason we wanted the camper was for pregnant Marnie. But if she's not going we may just bring a tent ourselves.

Yeah i have no problem just crashing in the truck if thats what it comes down to.