• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Guided Hog Hunts

There is a bunch of wild hogs here within a half mile from town, there is a ridge across the street from the chevy store and we would see 15 or 20 at a time up there rootin around, i got a pic of a big black one that got hit by a car one morning, try to find it and post it, but yea, that would be a rush hunting something that chases your ass around

Right now til the 16th I believe in Bankhead National Forrest in the management areas they are having a special hog hunt. You can use any caliber or bow.

youd have to be awful brave or awful high in a tree to hunt a hog with a bow.. **** that

Lemme know Kevin I'd prolly be in! I have been wanting to do some Hog hunting for a while! Just depends on how everything is with our baby at the time!

First hog i killed was with a bow. Demopolis management area is covered up with hogs and it public hunting. killed several down there

I got tons of hogs on our lease land. They are eating our corn. I will see if y'all can come wipe them out it's in Tuscaloosa al

Sounds like fun. I have an AR with some tracer rounds i haveny shot yet. Would love to shoot some hogs

Go to aldeer.com there is a guy on there Bucksville Fatboy that took me and my daughter on a hunt. Dogs bayed it she killed it with a knife. It was a blast he lives in the Tuscaloosa area. I don't remember what it cost but it was reasonable . I found his #205-937-1199 Allen give him a call and he will hook u up.

We bay em with dogs down here in tx and depending on size will either keep em alive or kill em with a knife. It's a **** load of fun with dogs.

jabnasty said:
We bay em with dogs down here in tx and depending on size will either keep em alive or kill em with a knife. It's a **** load of fun with dogs.

Why keep 'em alive? What do you do with them?