• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Guns: What Do You Carry

90% of the time I carry a Keltec P3AT in my front pocket. The others that make the list are a PPK-S and a Glock 26, both inside the waistband.

I've been looking hard at the Kimber Solo, my only problem is I have become so accustomed to the P3AT that it's hard to change.

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO

rednecklights said:
Better yet, what holsters are you guys looking at for these single stacks.

I've been wanting one for a keltec but on the fence on which one I may like

Jon Piper
I have used the Remora and Theis holsters. The Theis is what I get for anything I'm gonna carry. They are super comfortable and the price is good. It looks like he stopped offering horsehide like mine but does offer a premium cowhide. I'll try that on my next holster. I didn't read the whole thread but if it hasn't been mentioned yet look into getting a gun belt. It really does help.

PM40 in a Theis. I also have one of these for my Glock 26 that I carry all the time.
IMG_0500.JPG

PM40 in a Remora
IMG_0478.JPG

This is another option from Theis.
IMG_0225.JPG

I carry a glock 22 everyday iwb. Not for everybody but I like it. Occasionally carry a glock 30sf or 19 to change things up.
b37abb5a3216895b04939a912ab5dcdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry a Taurus Judge, first three 00 buck, last two LC45.... figure if I can't get'em or scare them with that, I need to shoot better. The wife carries a S&W Shield, 40 cal variety...... ;D

I carry a Glock 23 everyday... it took a little getting used to, but I really like it now. I also have an S&W Shield .40 that I carry from time to time. It's a little easier to carry, but I prefer my glock - no rhyme or reason why tho.

I used to carry the Keltec P3AT, and while it was an awesome carry gun - it just felt cheap and I didn't like the way it felt while shooting. So I switched to the G23.

My wife just started carrying and she also didn't like the P3AT or the Shield... so I got her a Glock 42 with the pinkie extension for Christmas. http://us.glock.com/products/model/g42

Single stack/slimline and subcompact .380. It's bigger than the Keltec and the Ruger, but not by much.. and it shoots really well. I'm actually thinking about getting one for me to carry everyday.

GSELL, That is the same thing my brother-in-law carries. Hey loads every other one. We shot some fruit , oranges and stuff at about 10ft or so.: and I can honestly say, if it does anything like it does to the fruit, there will be no identifying them. Ha.
As for me.. What do I carry? NOT ****!!! $4000 in a lawyer goin on 3 yrs now.. For a governors pardon, because of the dumbass trouble I got into a long time ago. I'm a firm believer if you do not have violent crimes that they should not take your gun rights... Horse ****. I'm not sure but I think to make this happen the governor has to get off his ass and do something.. Dammit man. Can't even go hunting with a firearm.. Unless I go behind my dads house. There's no way in hell that I am going to have one in my truck and take that chance.. Enjoy your rights fellas. Sucks balls not to have Em.

Right now current carry is a Springfield xd compact in a 40. Kinda big but great to shoot. Looking for a kahr cw9. They seem to be simple and easy to carry

TBItoy said:
Any thoughts on all the new single stack/slim line 9mm/.40/.45s that have came out since BHO took office and the want/need/desire to carry a concealed firearm is at an all time high throughout the land?
For now I'm carrying a g26. I bought the extended Glock mags so capacity is 12+1. I'll probably pick up the 9mm version of the g42 (whatever number they give it) when glock eventually comes out with it. I don't prefer to have a bunch of different calibers to have to buy ammo for so I try to stick with 9mm,

rednecklights said:
Better yet, what holsters are you guys looking at for these single stacks.
Jon Piper
I use this one. http://shop.multiholsters.com/STANDARD-Inside-the-Waistband-Holster-IWB-STANDIWB.htm I bought the Glock19 version but I carry my 26 in it. I've been completely satisfied with it and I'll get another when I need one for a new single stack Glock.

I've tried those leather backed hybrid holsters and I didn't like them. Way too bulky and generally not comfortable to me. The full kydex holster is far more slim to wear, and much easier to get on and off.

I usually have a sig P238 on me. Really accurate little pistol. I want to shoot somebody's Springfield XDS to see how I like it though.

I saw a sad looking P938 in a display case today and I couldn't resist adopting it. 100 rounds later I think I have new belt jewelry.

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO

crawlin85cj said:
I saw a sad looking P938 in a display case today and I couldn't resist adopting it. 100 rounds later I think I have new belt jewelry.

Good choice! I bought a 938 scorpion a few months ago, love it. Shoots awesome, and perfect size.