• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline is on Tapatalk for Android & Apple Mobile Devices

Same issue. Looked around on the tapatalk forum for a solution but no luck so far. If anyone knows how to resolve this problem with the iphones please post.

yotakrawler said:
Same issue. Looked around on the tapatalk forum for a solution but no luck so far. If anyone knows how to resolve this problem with the iphones please post.

I am on the iPhone and have no issue.

iPhone 4S
Carrier - ATT
OS - 5.1 (9B179)
Tapatalk - 1.13.1 - 2-27-2012

What do the ones with the problem show?

I have a question about this app before I buy it. With my android phone the pictures in the posts show up, but they are too big, as in they don't show up completely. Is this an issue with tapatalk? :dunno: Thanks

It is just you! Please deposit twenty five cents for the next three minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

There have been a few issues with TapATalk recently. The fix appears to be to delete the app, and download it again, and reinstall. You should not be charged for the duplicate download.

Re: Re: Re: Hardline is on Tapatalk for Android & Apple Mobile Devices

JohnG said:
There have been a few issues with TapATalk recently. The fix appears to be to delete the app, and download it again, and reinstall. You should not be charged for the duplicate download.
What kind of issues have been happening, we did an tapatalk update on our forum and have had plenty of issues. Just wondering if Hardline had made an update.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Hardline is on Tapatalk for Android & Apple Mobile Devices

mdo817 said:
What kind of issues have been happening, we did an tapatalk update on our forum and have had plenty of issues. Just wondering if Hardline had made an update.

We have not updated here. It is an error message that ends with see admin. Some forums working and some getting the message.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hardline is on Tapatalk for Android & Apple Mobile Devices

JohnG said:
We have not updated here. It is an error message that ends with see admin. Some forums working and some getting the message.
Thanks John, don't do the update for the forum if they have sent you the email notice just delete it.

Re: Re: Hardline is on Tapatalk for Android & Apple Mobile Devices

Ok i dropped my old droid 2 in the toilet last week....so i started using an old droid 1 i had for backup til i was eligable for an upgrade jan. 30th. I now have an almost new HTC Rezound 4G phone I scored cheap from a friend that I intend to keep using. So now comes the problem...tapatalk worked fine for uploading pics on the droid 2 before it took a swim, but when i redownloaded the same tapatalk app i already purchased on the other phones, it will not let me upload/attach photos. It says something about you only get 30 free image uploads unless u upgrade or something but it wont even attach the pic after i click ok and click on the pic I want to upload. Either way it never done this before so Im wondering what yall think about this bull hockey?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I got that message and had to upgrade with the picture ordeal it tella you about so I could upload more than 30 pictures.

Well it says you get 30 free image uploads, Im just wondering where they are at lol it wont let me upload anything

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Well ****.....I uploaded tons of pics before I lost my phone. Guess when I installed it on the new phone, it was an updated version or something and now I have to upgrade. That's ghey... ::)

I am getting an error message that says admin restricting access to Tapatalk..... Any ideas on that one?