• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline is on Tapatalk for Android & Apple Mobile Devices

tonybolton said:
Welp....they did it again. New update re-fukd me up all over again.

I'm done with it. Pinch and zoom time.
I removed it and reinstalled it today but it keeps logging out from time to time....

I hate using it because it's the only way I can easily upload pics from my phone or tablets...

Re:

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/guide-reverting-to-an-older-tapatalk.27718/ BINGO! I'm officially running late for work but I have the old tapatalk back. Life is good!!!

Well, I'll be damned. I have the old 3.1.1 IOS version back from last July. Back to the old interface. Many thanks.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/guide-reverting-to-an-older-tapatalk.27718/ BINGO! I'm officially running late for work but I have the old tapatalk back. Life is good!!!

I'm gonna have to do this afterwhile. I updated....fawking horrible mistake. I left them some super mean feedback on Google Play Store. ****ing ****-ass developers. Always trying to fawk up something that works fine.

Half the time itll only load one topic i click on..after that it wont load anything else.Then comes back saying failed to connect to the forum

Eric04 said:
Half the time itll only load one topic i click on..after that it wont load anything else.Then comes back saying failed to connect to the forum

That's what my **** has been doing, with the last version I had AND with the new version. Fawking pisses me off! Have to keep hitting back then clicking on it again, doing that repeatedly, most of the time it eventually will load. Hunk of **** app, that's for sure.

I dowloaded it today and STILL cant post pics. Wtf... the download bar goes to 100% then it just says "processing" and never loads the fawking picture. Frustrating. :dunno:

Re:

Mine is having trouble loading threads sometime but before I was literally having to search for Hardline each time I wanted to get on and then I had to sign on every time I wanted to post anything. I did notice with this versions I can post a picture out of my gallery but not take a picture through the app. This is just the first version I tried to do this way so if anybody finds a version that works better post it up!

I can't load pics either, could before. Working to see if it is settings. Can anyone post pics here from Tapatalk?

Re: Re: Hardline is on Tapatalk for Android & Apple Mobile Devices

JohnG said:
I can't load pics either, could before. Working to see if it is settings. Can anyone post pics here from Tapatalk?
ee67e2d73f2b7bd9b192e717fc349b1b.jpg

My pics are working fine still. Have not encountered any issues with uploading pics thus far.

TacomaJD said:
That's what my **** has been doing, with the last version I had AND with the new version. Fawking pisses me off! Have to keep hitting back then clicking on it again, doing that repeatedly, most of the time it eventually will load. Hunk of **** app, that's for sure.
yup i just go throught the net now..sucks cause TT was easy and right there.