• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline is on Tapatalk for Android & Apple Mobile Devices

When I go to modify (edit) one of my posts via Tapatalk, upon editing and clicking submit, it creates a new post instead...leaving the prior post the same and the new post has my desired modified message in it, but it's in a quote bubble. Anyone else's do this? #postwhoreproblemz.

Re: Re: Hardline is on Tapatalk for Android & Apple Mobile Devices

Testing adding pics.

y4e4e8a3.jpg

The new TapATalk is now free and has in row ads. Hardline receives no money off this and does not approve, but that is what you get if you upgraded the app. The older app was paid and does not have ads.

What thread, I don't see anything :flipoff1:

Anyone else having trouble not staying logged in on the new Tapatalk?

Just upgraded my phone to an s5 and downloaded the new app and it won't let me stay logged in but I'm logged in on all the other forums

Ive learned that upgrading only makes everything worse not upgrading my tapatalk

tonybolton said:
Anyone else having trouble not staying logged in on the new Tapatalk?

Just upgraded my phone to an s5 and downloaded the new app and it won't let me stay logged in but I'm logged in on all the other forums

Yes. This is the only forum that does it. Im not sure what it is that causes it. Just hit the back button a few times and you will see your screen name under the forum name. It was frustrating the first 3 or 4 days till I figured out you can hit back a few times.

Re:

Tried that a few times....jus doesn't like me I guess.

It's funny because I still get notifications and what not and when I click on the notification it takes me to the forum post and I'm logged on there.

But as soon as I back out of app and go back in ..... im asked to sign in again. Soo odd.

For Android users, this themed tapatalk I use has never gave me an issue, and looks better than the old
fb335ddb00c6aaeb3e9a229045cdb082.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a2wka6ohq0j8g4/TapatalkPro_4.8.3_BlackBlueGray.apk?dl=0
^^^ that is a link to my Dropbox for download.
Android users go to phone settings then to security and check the "unknown sources" box.
Then find the file with a file explorer. Most will be in the sdcard/download folder. File will be called tapatalk 4.8.3 black blue gray and install. It will see the themed "slimmed down app" as an update so you lose no data.
I recommend it to anyone. There is also and black/grey/red one for anyone interested.

Re:

I hear you brother. I've been wondering if I was the only one. This update is terrible. I actually preferred using my phone with Tapatalk over my laptop. But, now I can't hardly stand it. Don't fix it if it ain't broke!

I broke my old phone so when they sent me a new one I had to redownload tapatalk and Hardline is the only forum that I cant get it to recognize. It says its there but it wont bring it up.