• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline T-shirt

InDaShop said:
2FBE57AA-4C08-49CC-A55A-FD143FF3AC7F_zpsflnwltvw.jpg

The indian reservations shirt, I gotta hear the story behind that! molaugh

I'm a lover of club swag and would be all over Hardline gear..hats..Tee's or sweats.

With that being said I'd wonder how the long time and OG Hardline guys would feel about having merchandise
open to anybody with a paypal account...It's kinda cool to have limited run stuff that shows you're part of smaller
wheeling community?

JeffH454 said:
With that being said I'd wonder how the long time and OG Hardline guys would feel about having merchandise
open to anybody with a paypal account...It's kinda cool to have limited run stuff that shows you're part of smaller
wheeling community?

True. I kinda like seeing a HL shirt and knowing that the guy is one of us. A Busted Knuckle or Madram shirt is awesome, but seeing one out in public, it could be some douche canoe from Pirate.

Edit-
I have to add, I'm certainly not O.G., but I have either rode, shot the **** in person, shared a brew, or broke bread with at least half of y'all.

5BrothersFabrication said:
True. I kinda like seeing a HL shirt and knowing that the guy is one of us. A Busted Knuckle or Madram shirt is awesome, but seeing one out in public, it could be some douche canoe from Pirate.

Edit-
I have to add, I'm certainly not O.G., but I have either rode, shot the **** in person, shared a brew, or broke bread with at least half of y'all.
4 for 4 :woot:

This would be a logistical nightmare if someone who didn't have a website did it.

But I agree, I'm not a fan of just anybody (a non-member who doesn't contribute) being able to get online and buy a shirt for this forum. I like how John G was going about it for the last few years, he had the shirts printed up and if you wanted one you had to get with him at a ride. It was cool when clemsonjeep did that run for the GR Hardline ride.

Not sure if they are even members on here, but one of the Cajuns from Crazy Cajuns customs makes t shirts, think he does all of Rickey B's shirts and always has a bunch at RBD ride, but I'm sure someone that knows more than me will chime in about that.

zukimaster said:
Not sure if they are even members on here, but one of the Cajuns from Crazy Cajuns customs makes t shirts, think he does all of Rickey B's shirts and always has a bunch at RBD ride, but I'm sure someone that knows more than me will chime in about that.

Alex is the man for sure. I checked his setup out last weekend while I was in Nola, cool stuff for sure.

I have 2 of the Hardline shirts, last version.

First one I had it shipped to France while I still left there. Last one was handed to me by JohnG the last time I saw him. This one I keep as a souvenir.

zukimaster said:

Alex is the man for T-shirts. He also prints all of Cole's apparell. I can talk to him or get someone in touch with him if need be, just let me know

I'd definitely be in for shirt/hoody/hat's.

If there's concern about the "limited" nature of the previous stuff, you could just change the design slightly or add some additional graphics/words to separate the "limited edition" stuff that was given out earlier from the standard run-of-the-mill SWAG.

I think in either case it shows support for the group.

I sweet talked him out of one at Dixie Run a couple years back. Not worn since he passed.

I'd be in for a couple XL's

If this happens and worried about anybody ordering just go off their join date or maybe limit it to those with a certain number of post count, just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smbroady82 said:
But I agree, I'm not a fan of just anybody (a non-member who doesn't contribute) being able to get online and buy a shirt for this forum. I like how John G was going about it for the last few years, he had the shirts printed up and if you wanted one you had to get with him at a ride. It was cool when clemsonjeep did that run for the GR Hardline ride.

I think if you want one you got to get it at a ride in person. Maybe Shamrock or HL rides only. Just my .02

smbroady82 said:
It was cool when clemsonjeep did that run for the GR Hardline ride.

I don't mind doing things like this and I've been pretty happy with the way those shirts have held up. Obviously I'm not an artist so they weren't nearly as fancy as the last couple runs of Hardline shirts. Not to mention I'd worked out an understanding with John that the shirts I created would not represent the forum with their logos, or some of the slogans or whatever from the club or whoever. The cost all comes down to how many we end up needing. Obviously the more you get, the less it costs.

I completely understand the "profit" situation from a club standpoint, but once it leaves the hands of a club then an individual is going to be coming out of pocket to make things happen to a certain degree and that shouldn't fall on that person.

I would imagine that with situations like Cole's or BK's it could get "sticky" for them to be producing a product and selling it on their sites, but not claiming it as sales to those who may or may not be looking into their financials.

Who had all of the artwork for the past shirts? Is it still available?

I like two of the ideas from above...one being that it should still be more of a limited run where only those that are active on the forum see it rather than being on a widely used website and the other being how JohnG had been handling things where you pretty much had to show up to a ride to get your hands on one. The biggest issue with the second way is that this site has expanded quite a bit since it first started and as we've already mentioned there are active members of the forum that live overseas so as you'd imagine they probably won't be at the next Hardline ride.

So, I think it makes the most sense to keep it a small run available through the forum. It's not for a specific ride so the notification to order could be up and running for several months to allow plenty of time for the less active members to get in on the order.

Just my .02