• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HB needs some help...

Ambo

"My other car is a hearse"
Okay guys... HB and her Girl Scout Troop #809 has started taking orders for Girl Scout cookies.

Pre orders are turned in from now up until January 26th, if you guys are interested (even out of towners, b/c I will ship them) let me know and I will post all the info on the cookies tomorrow.

Here is the catch... She has to sell 400, yes, 400 boxes to be able to go on the troop trip in June. Plus she has to attend and participate in two booth sells in March. They are going to Nashville for 3 days of fun and adventure where they will earn at least 3 of their badges!

I work with 2 other people so I can't really depend on co-workers to help me out...

Thanks in advance for all those interested.
Ambo

i will take 5 boxes but paul will have to call me because sometimes it is a week or more before i get back on the internet

Okay guys... YOU ROCK!

Here are your cookie options:

Lemon Chalet Cremes: Cookie has design of chalet on it, hence the word "chalet" in the name. Vanilla sandwich with a hint of cinnamon-ginger spice and a refreshing zesty lemon creme filling.

Trefoils: Delicate-tasting shortbread that is simple and satisfying.

Do'Si'Dos: Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Samoas: Tender Vanilla cookies, covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut and striped with a rich choclaty coating. (My Favorite!)

Dulce De Leche: Insppired by the classic confections of Latin America, these sweet, indulgent cookies are rich with milk caramel chips and stripes.

Suger Free Chocolate Chips: All the taste, none of the sugar! A classic favorite with real chocolate chips.

Tagalongs: The Wildly popular cookie! Tasty cookies, topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a luscious coating of chocolate.

Thin Mints: Extra thin, extra minty! A thin wafer covered with a smooth chocolaty coating. Made with natural peppermint.

Cost for cokkies:

1 box - $3.50
2 boxes - $7.00
3 boxes - $10.50
4 boxes - $14.00
5 boxes - $17.50
6 boxes - $21.00
7 boxes - $24.50
8 boxes - $28.00
9 boxes - $31.50
10 boxes - $35.00
11 boxes - $38.50
12 boxes - $42.00

And of course pricing goes on but I am sure you guys can figure it out.

As far as shipping them to you guys who aren't in the local area, I will ship them free if you purchase 6 or more boxes.
I just want HB to make her goal! She is stoked about the trip!

Again, thank you.

Okay, sent pm's to those interested.
Thank you for the orders and addresses.

You guys rock! :spin:

HB is stoked about it and I am glad to see her so excited about something.

I will take:
(5) Tagalongs
(5) Dosidos

I will be in your neighborhood Monday night....not sure when the money is due but I will pay you then for my order and for that toolbox. I need to return some sort of aircraft part to P anyway.

Thanks

6uldv8 said:
I will take:
(5) Tagalongs
(5) Dosidos

I will be in your neighborhood Monday night....not sure when the money is due but I will pay you then for my order and for that toolbox. I need to return some sort of aircraft part to P anyway.

Thanks

You are the man... but don't tell P.

Thank you for your order. loller.gif

Keep'em coming guys... HB needs this trip!

I will take 2 boxes of each of these Trefoils, Do'Si'Dos, andTagalongs. :eat:

I have class in Sumiton on Tuesday nights so i can run by and drop the coin when you need it just let me know.

wontwork said:
I will take 2 boxes of each of these Trefoils, Do'Si'Dos, andTagalongs. :eat:

I have class in Sumiton on Tuesday nights so i can run by and drop the coin when you need it just let me know.

Thank you ever so much!

Tell the wifey Hello!

6uldv8 said:
I will take:
(5) Tagalongs
(5) Dosidos

Thanks

**** man, I hope you have it all spec'd out. We been busy with so many other "things" that i forgot about that. Look fwd to seeing ya bubba ! :woot:

TTT.... ;D

Here are your cookie options:

Lemon Chalet Cremes: Cookie has design of chalet on it, hence the word "chalet" in the name. Vanilla sandwich with a hint of cinnamon-ginger spice and a refreshing zesty lemon creme filling.

Trefoils: Delicate-tasting shortbread that is simple and satisfying.

Do'Si'Dos: Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.

Samoas: Tender Vanilla cookies, covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut and striped with a rich choclaty coating. (My Favorite!)

Dulce De Leche: Insppired by the classic confections of Latin America, these sweet, indulgent cookies are rich with milk caramel chips and stripes.

Suger Free Chocolate Chips: All the taste, none of the sugar! A classic favorite with real chocolate chips.

Tagalongs: The Wildly popular cookie! Tasty cookies, topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a luscious coating of chocolate.

Thin Mints: Extra thin, extra minty! A thin wafer covered with a smooth chocolaty coating. Made with natural peppermint.

Cost for cokkies:

1 box - $3.50
2 boxes - $7.00
3 boxes - $10.50
4 boxes - $14.00
5 boxes - $17.50
6 boxes - $21.00
7 boxes - $24.50
8 boxes - $28.00
9 boxes - $31.50
10 boxes - $35.00
11 boxes - $38.50
12 boxes - $42.00

And of course pricing goes on but I am sure you guys can figure it out.

As far as shipping them to you guys who aren't in the local area, I will ship them free if you purchase 6 or more boxes.
I just want HB to make her goal! She is stoked about the trip!

Again, thank you.