• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HB needs some help...

Deep South said:
I was close by so I stopped in yesterday.

I started to RAZE the place but HB was home so I let it slide. :woody:

Yeah, Amy said that "Tony" stopped by and HB rolled her eyes, so I asked her if it was Jerry and they both looked at me like I was stupid :dunno:

Go figure.... Two bums hanging out at the house all day!

Dropped them off this a.m. at the dentist!

MUCHADO said:
got it on saturday I think mine may have taken a few days extra cuz it said "7757 19th st" instead of "194th street" lol I prolly typo'd in my email. I have the check written and in the envelope just need to snag a stamp and scoot it in the mail. Sorry its taken so long I keep forgetting :-(

Opps!

At least you got them... Errors, Errors, everywhere!
Too bad we can't email cookies... Post office seems to have me screwed here lately on the cookie issue!

Ambo said:
Yeah, Amy said that "Tony" stopped by and HB rolled her eyes, so I asked her if it was Jerry and they both looked at me like I was stupid :dunno:

Go figure.... Two bums hanging out at the house all day!

Dropped them off this a.m. at the dentist!

thanks!

Angie called me and said she got them.

I'll be lucky if one box makes it home :dblthumb:

Ambo said:
Opps!

At least you got them... Errors, Errors, everywhere!
Too bad we can't email cookies... Post office seems to have me screwed here lately on the cookie issue!

yep no worries here! luckily there's no 19th street in this po-dunk :dblthumb: s

checks in da mail

Thanks HB & Ambo!

I will probably end up giving most of my cookies away (dont each too many sweets), but the crew in Oklahoma loved them! My crew leader is from Gadsden, so he was especially excited to get some BAMA girl scout cookies!

B Gillespie said:
Thanks HB & Ambo!

I will probably end up giving most of my cookies away (dont each too many sweets), but the crew in Oklahoma loved them! My crew leader is from Gadsden, so he was especially excited to get some BAMA girl scout cookies!

Thank you. And glad he loved them.

Again, I can't tell you guys how appreciative I am for you.

And if any one is interested we have lots left!

Slow on checking this page sorry. I can't remember what mom ordered so if you figure it out drop them off. If you can't remember consider the extra$$ a donation. Not a problem eather way. Sounds like you have your hands full. Hope all is well!! holler.