• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HB needs some help...

ninety nine boxes of cookies on the wall, ninety nine boxes of cookies, take one down pass it around, ninety eight boxes, la la la. burp. molaugh

B Gillespie said:
My order:
Bryan Gillespie
18 West Boulevard North
Columbia, MO 65203

Crew order:
Thomas Edward Coghan
1201 North James
Guymon, OK 73492

What did I order again? laughing1

I will get these out today...
I will check my list and figure out what is coming your way....
It is in the car but will let you know by the end of the day.

Thank you ;)

bigsilly said:
Still have not got mine one state away ???

Yours shipped last week...

I have post office connections so I will check on them today and get back with you.

Sorry, don't know what happened there? They all went out last week. :dunno:

6uldv8 said:
I'll be thru in a few days and can pick mine up.....oh wait...P will be in Cali....... loller.gif thumb.gif molaugh

Amy and I will be there. Stop by any time!

Plus, you and Amy have some catching up to do laughing1

Okay... Anyone else?

If you have not received your cookies PLEASE let me know immediately!

Appreciate all of you guys!

Ambo said:
Yours shipped last week...

I have post office connections so I will check on them today and get back with you.

Sorry, don't know what happened there? They all went out last week. :dunno:
That is fine, I am sure the will show up soon.

Snagged mine from Bones this AM. Just hope they last more than a week in my house. Seems like no one else around here has begun delivering yet, so I've got a hot commodity to protect. LOL

--JOsh

bigsilly said:
That is fine, I am sure the will show up soon.

Okay, Couldn't find the box from the shipment that went out on the 10th. Keith (post office dude) obviously let me down on this one!
So on that note, I sent out a New one by two day. If you Do Not get it in two days please let me know b/c P.O. dude will be in dog house!

Sorry about that!

Capt Carl....

What am I taking to Will?

I am planning on dropping them off Saturday. I thought 2 thin mints and two samoas but my memory has been failing me lately.

Love hanging with you and Bubba this weekend. Hb loved the Madi gra (sp?)

See ya! ;)

Ambo said:
Okay, Couldn't find the box from the shipment that went out on the 10th. Keith (post office dude) obviously let me down on this one!
So on that note, I sent out a New one by two day. If you Do Not get it in two days please let me know b/c P.O. dude will be in dog house!

Sorry about that!

Thanks, will let you know when I get them :dblthumb:

got it on saturday I think mine may have taken a few days extra cuz it said "7757 19th st" instead of "194th street" lol I prolly typo'd in my email. I have the check written and in the envelope just need to snag a stamp and scoot it in the mail. Sorry its taken so long I keep forgetting :-(