• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HB needs some help...

3 tons o fun said:
Are they not selling the peanut butter cookies any more??

Per Ambo, those would be the Do'Si'Dos... Said she doesn't believe the outside really taste like oatmeal but they are the peanut butter ones. ;D Order up!

Can I trade you a distributor, some wires and 8 spark plugs for 5 Do si Do,s 5 tagalongs and a sixer of Stuns? :eat: :drinkers: pepper.gif

Ok, give me 5 Dulce de leche (chocolate with milk) and 5 Tagalong's. :dblthumb:

Ambo, I am going to order tonight when bubba gets home and can pick what she wants. send me your mailing address so I can put a check in the mail to you.

cbchambles said:
Ambo, I am going to order tonight when bubba gets home and can pick what she wants. send me your mailing address so I can put a check in the mail to you.

Sent you a pm little buddy ;)

put me in for 6 boxes of thin mints... that'll put her up to 83 :woot:

getttummm hb!

How do you prefer to be paid? I can't mail a check cause bank just got bought out by another bank so I have to order more. I can add a couple bux if you will take PP

5 boxes of Sugar Free Chocolate Chip
3 boxes of Tagalongs
2 boxes of Thin Mint

I will leave a check with MattO Sunday. It will have my address on it for shipping :dblthumb:

bigsilly said:
5 boxes of Sugar Free Chocolate Chip
3 boxes of Tagalongs
2 boxes of Thin Mint

I will leave a check with MattO Sunday. It will have my address on it for shipping :dblthumb:

You ROCK!

Matt O. said:
2 Do Si Do's
3 Tag Alongs

Thanks! I will send money with P next time I see him

Matt O - Your the Man!

Told her just now that you two guys are adding boxes to her order and she got all smiley on me! thumb.gif

I know I'm new here, but Bones knows me (Is that a good thing?).

All my local connections no longer sell, so I might as well support a friend of a friend. I want a case of Thin Mints, 3 boxes of the Samoas & 3 of the Tagalongs. PM an address & I'll get a check out. I'll even cover shipping since there's so many.

--JOsh

crturboguy said:
I know I'm new here, but Bones knows me (Is that a good thing?).

All my local connections no longer sell, so I might as well support a friend of a friend. I want a case of Thin Mints, 3 boxes of the Samoas & 3 of the Tagalongs. PM an address & I'll get a check out. I'll even cover shipping since there's so many.

--JOsh

PM dood... Bones said you may make a trip down this way sometime... brang it ! :drinkers: