• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HB needs some help...

What's the tally up to? Sent a check for my 12 boxes plus $$ for shipping. You can send Josh's to me also if you want or can fit them all in one box. :woot:

ROCKYOTA said:
2 boxes of Samoas
1 box of Do'Si'Dos

I paid P last night.

Thanks, Amie

If you dont have a reciept you cant prove it ! :flipoff1:

( I called Amber right when you gave me the money, she has you wrote down Ill pass along what flava's you wanted. )

Thanks

Let's get back on track boys....

Cookies for sale!

P.s. If anyone doesn't want to purchase cookies, they need donations to pay for the bus!
It is tax deductible (for all you money making men and your businesses) and I can have the Council send letterhead and receipt!

and thanks again!

Love you all.

Okay guy.... Here is a list of people who I still need addresses for:

Tonka toy
B Gillespie
Wont work - mail ? or seeing you soon?
cbchambles - unless you are stil planning on seeing me this wk end at the beach?

If I have your info and overlooked it I am sorry.... This cookie stuff starts to get blurry at times....

Okay guys, for all you that had cookies shipped...

1st - Let me know you received them
2nd - If you got a bill and have already paid, please overlook it, if you haven't paid please send payment.

Thank you all.

There are still around 20+ cases left if any one else would like to purchase! :eat:

Ambo said:
Okay guys, for all you that had cookies shipped...

1st - Let me know you received them
2nd - If you got a bill and have already paid, please overlook it, if you haven't paid please send payment.

Thank you all.

There are still around 20+ cases left if any one else would like to purchase! :eat:

Gottem, but all boxes were empty. :dunno: :eat:

Ambo said:
Here is a list of people who I still need addresses for:
B Gillespie

My order:
Bryan Gillespie
18 West Boulevard North
Columbia, MO 65203

Crew order:
Thomas Edward Coghan
1201 North James
Guymon, OK 73492

What did I order again? laughing1

Got mine and Josh's yesterday in an 8.5x11 paper box FULL. Yeah like we needed all these damn cookies.

Thanks Ambo for the effort and good luck to HB, it was worth it.