• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How did you get HARD(line)?

In my case we using Pirate and TennesseeOffroad for forum needs. Crap hit the fan at TOR and everyone got locked out. Buddy sent me a link to a discussion thread on here about it. Still here off and on since 2010.

Only thing worth checking out to me on Pirate is Tow Rigs build ups and Racing All the Way to the Mall thread over in General Section.

Re:

Pdiddy and brennan (cbchambles) were working on my jeep at his house in dora when he was talking about starting the club then the forum. They've both moved from the Birmingham area since then

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

TOR (tennesseeoffroad) 1st then that place went to ****.. cj7-377 told me about the good ol hardline been here ever since!!!

poolman said:
I was reading on pirate, (I didn't post there unless I was buying something) someone posted a link to hardline and I never went back. That's was a few years ago. I can't remember my password there and don't plan on needing it! Hardline is awesome, it's my Facebook I guess because it's about all I read. :dblthumb:

couldn't have said it better myself!!!

poolman said:
I was reading on pirate, (I didn't post there unless I was buying something) someone posted a link to hardline and I never went back. That's was a few years ago. I can't remember my password there and don't plan on needing it! Hardline is awesome, it's my Facebook I guess because it's about all I read. :dblthumb:

This is it for me too. I don't post a lot, but I read every thread on here everyday, and could probably pick most of yall out of a crowd by name. Kinda sad really.

I went from jeeps unlimited to pirate to here. Been on forums daily for 20 years now. Damn I'm a nerd.

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC. said:
I think someone had sent me a link to the thick chick thread.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

You're welcome. flashemifyougotem

Was a regular in the Pirate Ford section until I was introduced to Hardline by a friend. Been here ever since.

Was on a Kentucky Jeep club site and someone linked a For sale ad when Tim Cameron was selling Fat Girl. Started looking around and been here ever since.

Registered in 2009

After I caused TOR to explode, I wandered the Internet for a bit and ended up here.

Found it from a friend about the time TOR slowed down, and I have been here since. Great place to fine parts, wheeling places, and funny story's too. Great site

The guy I bought my 42's from was telling me about the kick ass deal he got on a set of 43 stickies and wheels. He told me about Hardline, been creeping around since.

Few of the guys I wheel with told me about this place. At first I just looked at the forsale ads then I ran into 5bros at triple S steel. He saw a busted knuckle sticker on truck. He said hey get on general discussion an shoot the ****, so been creeping ever since :****:

Was talking to guy about trading one of my rigs for one he had for sale. He told me mine was worth a lot more than his and to put it up here. Never actually did but haven't left since. Met a lot of good folks here and when I get my new rig together plan on meeting more.