• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How did you get HARD(line)?

I was always told "Get on pirate, you can find out anything or can find any part". I HATE that ****ing site. Then a friend told me about Hardline. I have met some good people that I call friend because of it. Awesome place!!!!!

A guy from Tennesee on here moved into town about 15 minutes from me. Joined a local forum that I have a terrible reputation on then told me about hardline. We hung out and wheeled a couple times. Now I don't ever see or hear from him.

I love this place. It pulls from so many geographical areas that it's an awesome mix of people in our hobby.

Most of all it houses people who actually wheel and possess some really sharp fab skills.

Have met some life long friends here.

Hardline is the bomb, just like 42" red labels

Re:

Many years ago I met the OG crew... P and Matt were and still are good fellas.
http://youtu.be/Afg98pVFlek

RickyB mesmerized me with his badass pictures and even shoot me coming up Loose Rock at GR.

When did Trailwerx turn into hardline? like 04 or something? I used to be the JD of the smaller forums, rambling, post whoring, no selfies or food pics though. :gay:
I think Paul reset the 10,000 post counter and started over at 1 in like 09 or 10 or something, I'm still not quite there and don't post near as much. P was at my shop 2 days ago getting a HP axle for Lay, so being buddies with that guy is how I knew about Trailwerx

Was out riding around with Jrich :drinkers: and he said lets go to this guys house I know. It was P's back in 02 ??? I think. We shot the bull and goofed off a while when it was Trailwerx didn't really talk about a website but I also wasn't computer savvy at the time so had no real interest. I do remember everything having Trailwerx stickers. Then met MattO, PopaRich, Greg, JohnG and so on and finally when it became hardline I signed on and got a user name.

It is weird how most of the OG dont get on here much

blacksheep10 said:
Ran out by post whores and cliques. It was a small little BS circle for many many years. We all knew each other personally and met up and rode. Hell I'd go to Bama a couple times a year to ride~ 13 hr drive

The entire Kansas clan would come down. Road trip it to ride a day or maybe 2.

blacksheep10 said:
Ran out by post whores and cliques. It was a small little BS circle for many many years. We all knew each other personally and met up and rode. Hell I'd go to Bama a couple times a year to ride~ 13 hr drive

Where do you live blacksheep?
I'm in north TX and kinda do the same thing to meet up with my GA and FL buddies.

I was sent here by the federal government to spy on everyone.....

Nah, I was searching for rock bouncer builds and found HL. I figured if a rig can survive that ****, then it definitely hold up to AZ rock crawling......was looking for build ideas and tech.

I came across a link on Pirate years ago to this site and have been hooked since. I got tired of every post on Pirate saying. "Search you fawkin Newbie"

I still dig around on Pirate from time to time but Hardline is my goto forum.

joho75287 said:
Where do you live blacksheep?
I'm in north TX and kinda do the same thing to meet up with my GA and FL buddies.
Paola, KS.
InDaShop is from here originally as well, as is Miles "badass" Hasselquist, the pit reporter at KOH for the live feed. Lots of us Paola guys used to go down and party with the HL crew. P, with my soon after help, created barbie jeep racing. I think he went down the access trail at Primos shirtless in a luchador mask on a jeep solo, next time we met up we raced.
P lived in Paola, grew up just North of here 1 town, then moved to Bama with his wife. That is where all of us kind of came together. He is since moved back to the area, 13 miles N of me back in his hometown. His dad moved down there with him and stayed after P left town laughing1 Worse places to be stuck though

blacksheep10 said:
Paola, KS.
InDaShop is from here originally as well, as is Miles "badass" Hasselquist, the pit reporter at KOH for the live feed. Lots of us Paola guys used to go down and party with the HL crew. P, with my soon after help, created barbie jeep racing. I think he went down the access trail at Primos shirtless in a luchador mask on a jeep solo, next time we met up we raced.
P lived in Paola, grew up just North of here 1 town, then moved to Bama with his wife. That is where all of us kind of came together. He is since moved back to the area, 13 miles N of me back in his hometown. His dad moved down there with him and stayed after P left town laughing1 Worse places to be stuck though

Cool to know the backstory. Thx for sharing!

muddinmetal said:
Some guy in North Alabama bought that things and wheels it all the f'n time... I always wonder what he paid for it

He paid 35 grand! molaugh

CheapJ7 said:
Socks only

Man what a weekend that was.
Is that the same one that Miles rode bitch on my road king with bicycle helmet on with ass out to Grey Rock for tech at XRRA race?