• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Introduce Myself

XE

Hi Everyone.

I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Nick Sessions. I own and operate Xtreme Engineering in Fort COllins Colorado. I have been checking out this site for a while now and like it's style, plus I would love to come rock bounce with you guys as Nolen would put it. If you guys ever get up this way be sure to look us up.

Nick Sessions
Xtreme Engineering
www.myspace.com/xtremeengineering

[attachment deleted by admin]

Welcome to the Rock Bouncing site.....I need a few on my side :)

When are you coming over to Clayton to wheel with me?

XE said:
I would love to come rock bounce with you guys as Nolen would put it.

HP 60 rear will never make it :flipoff1:

Buggy is bad ass. I esp like the set of pics of it flipping over in the sand.

MUCHADO said:
Welcome.... now find the thread where someone was doggin yer rig laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 :flipoff1:
First thing I thought of ;D

I really like your rigs, DavidsCJ7 brought them to my attention first.

I don't think someone saying that they do not like the front end on a certain buggy constitutes dogging the rig ::)

Hell yeah, Wrath Chassis are cool as hell. Sorry I get tossed a loop on the abreviated frontend, bnut it works!
Welcome aboard Nick!

You might be surprised at all I see ;). Like I said I like this boards style.
I can take a little ribbing now and then. Thanks for all the props even if ya don't like my front end. Thats the best thing about this sport or addiction, There is a million ways to do it and we all like em different. :flipoff1:

A small group of us would love to come to Clayton. I have been following the pics and would love to wheel there. We are heading back to the Black Hills for Labor day so maybe between that and KOH. And trust me you will see me on that dry lake bed. That is a promise.

Anyways thanks for the warm welcome

Nick

Besides if I don't get in that race it will be like that seen in Forest Gump when he runs across the football field and smokes everbody. Shannon will be like "who the F--k was that" laughing1.

I thought you guys would like them. i think I am the only one this side that is running them that way. I call it my southern flare.....

MUCHADO said:
if/when you guys run clayton hit me up... I'll head that way in the busted yota thumb.gif
:afro:

That would be a good rig to take to watch in :D

Nick, November? Make the group small and well equipped and I promise you an incredible trip.

What is the status on the buggy you are building that guy that started the thread on Pirate that is always talking about buying houses in Hawaii??

wyatt and I need to work on our driver/spotter comm. we are thinking clayton is a good spot with trails with boulders that run from bottom to top to practice for anything like that we might encounter. We want to take the 555 car there and run a couple trails from bottom to top on the clock, with other rigs on an adjacent trail or ahead or behind us. should be fun if its only well built fast rigs in a 5- group.