• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Introduce Myself

wngrog said:
:afro:

That would be a good rig to take to watch in :D

Nick, November? Make the group small and well equipped and I promise you an incredible trip.

What is the status on the buggy you are building that guy that started the thread on Pirate that is always talking about buying houses in Hawaii??

I will look and see what we can pull off for November..Har far of drive from Denver

As for the buggy. It is ready for tear down and reasembly. It is sick and has had some serious upgrades such as:
413CI Storker
Accel DFI
Fire supression system
30 Gal custom cell
Parker pumper
Full desert air intake system
The very best in electronics as in a desert wiring shop is wiring the car
The same prototype driveshafts I am running (look for more info on these soon)
Converter built specificly for this drivetrain
plus a ton of other small details. Pics won't be released untill it is done.

You have got to take Mac with a grain of salt, He really is looking to buy property in Hawaii and has been there again since the thread. He comes off a little arrogant but is one of the coolest guys you would ever meet. He has a huge passion for the desert and had been flying out with Mike Palmer and helping out Shannon with the CORR stuff every chance he gets. He is just a man with a big dream and is focused on making it a reality.

We have four other bad ass cars on the virge of being done. Keep an eye on the myspace page for pics. All of them Wrath chassis and all different. From a 6.1 Hemi, supercgarged 4.0, LS1, to another 502 Ram Jet. All have different styles and are all being built for duel purpose use. Some more strongly in different sections of the sport.

My car is also getting some serious upgrades prior to KOH. I might not spill them yet.........

Bring your buggy over to Silverton by Wednesday and I will take it to Clayton for free.........of course, you will have to fige out ow to get it home :)

MUCHADO said:
Welcome.... now find the thread where someone was doggin yer rig laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 :flipoff1:

Yep, that's me. I didn't intend it as a doggin, just don't care for the stubby frontend. I can tell you certain things that I don't like on almost every rig I've seen, guess thats why I'm still pimping around my polished turd of a yj. Have you ever seen mine close up, holy **** its definitely a 50 footer. If I ever do have a chassis built, it'll be a compilation of many different chassis.

On a non-hater note, I love the attention to detail and bling factor of your rig Nick, and best of all the driving style.