• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IRON HORSE ORP BATTLE OF THE ROCKERS

jpcrawler80 said:
KXCRAWLER13 if you need me too I will bring my tire so you can get another run after the time limit molaugh molaugh ;D ;D
Are you coming this way or are you just trash talking? :flipgotcha:

I think they want to work it out in the drivers meeting tomorrow. That way everyone knows what's going on. Seem to be reasonable guys from what I have gathered by talking with them.

from talkin with the owner yesterday gonna wrk it out with drivers on 4 places first is set at a grand other 4 depends on how much entry fee ( 35$ buybacks and all so if 20 rigs enter thats 700 to split on 4 places then ever how many people buyback to get another shot at it

thats some things the owner wants to discuss with everyone of the drivers whatever everyone agrees on this is their 1st comp

HotRodpayton said:
Are you coming this way or are you just trash talking? :flipgotcha:

I might be there really haven't made up my mind but if I do it will be to spectate mine has a broken trans mount seems the mount bolts stripped out time for heili coils..

Well, had a pretty good time. Had some carnage++++ JR smashed an oil pan 10 freaken minutes off the trailor. Scott broke almost everything on his rig, and Noah took a hard full roll. Everyone got sloppy wet and muddy. Nobody made the course climb with the downpour we had. Half the folks were no shows to, but all in all we had fun. Several tuff rigs were there struggling on alot of obstacles. Maybe alot of folks can come down in the next few weeks and support this new park.

the park has a great start with some work gonna be a great park. we had a great time thrashing the ris just wish Jr and scott would either learn how to drive or build tougher rigs

:drinkers: :wtflol: :flipgotcha: :ban: :ban:

just figured id give yall some inspiration for the next comp