• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

is tim cameron

Timmie has used the carwash as a front the whole time... He has had all of yall fooled this entire time... :flipper: Clap on.... :woody:

Jimbo said:
I don't think it's a matter of hurting someones feelings so much as it gets a little old when one person like Timmie has a badass rig and knows how to drive it and he has to hear all the ****. I know where his money came from and he deserves to have it, and since you're all so interested in his life i'll tell you.
When he was 2 years old he was playing at his grandfathers hse and would clap everytime the lights would come on or go off. His grandfather kept watching him and got the idea for THE CLAPPER. Yes you've heard of the clapper, walk in a room clap your hands and bam the lights come on.Well Timmie was the inspiration behind the invention, go to his house and start clapping and lights start going on and off everywhere. His grandfather made so much money that he shared it with Timmie.
Watch him when he walks in a room and he'll clap almost every time. Hope you don't mind me sharing this story Timmie , i just wanted to set the record straight. :****:

HHAHAHQHAHAHAHA Dayum that would def. be very nice if that was the case.. but the gd ol tunnle wash has payed for my rigs! the clapper... shoot id be rollin with an enclosed with living quorters and all if that was happneb. . . . . molaugh

Re: is tim cameron

J/Cope79 said:
Yup there is no point in hatin on a fella cause he made better decisions in life...
Wasn't hating on the guy haha...some bad ass rigs is all im sayin

Well I wasnt directing that comment towards anybody in particular. It was just the way I look at things. I personally love watching guys that have rigs like that...It beats the hell out of watching other stuff.
B.DRAKE said:
Wasn't hating on the guy haha...some bad ass rigs is all im sayin

I don't personally know Mr. Cameron - have met him once at KOTH after the event but can say I have never been called sir so many times in a 30 min time span in my life - seemed like a super nice guy.

Seems like some folks just get all damned bent out of shape about others good fortunes. However it does not seem to be as bad on this board as most.

Sweet Jesus!!! I figured he was into something like this......... Heard about his Grand Dad but he learned a little from him and came up with this.

Wireless Light Bulb
stick_up_bulb.jpg

the-clapper.jpg

2 Great Products....... :wtflol:

See, now I bummed out because I thought he might have a damn clapper in ole fat girl that made it jump up those rocks and wheelie everywhere. I was going to try and trade Timmie a park membership for one of those clapper to go in my buggy. All mine wants to do is jump up on the rocks and slide back down. Maybe I just need to run it through one of his car washes, that will probably do it molaugh

I was just given ****! Timmie has always been polite and talked to me when I have seen him on the trail!

On this board, the more they **** with you the more they like you! :****: