• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been praying Hard. Will keep on praying for you. You know.

Like I've said before, I don't pray as much as I should, but when I do, it's for one of you guys. Seems every time I think of you I say a little something to the big feller upstairs. Your recovery is hopefully bringing me closer to God, in a sense a recovery in itself. I'll keep praying for ya, buddy.

Added some color!
b9e1471f7789c1433e842c380bac50e4.jpg
d3c3d8b6a8d33f8e7423217c19753072.jpg
c6da51798f6c699b697288b9e0a9e116.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

That's awesome ! :D

Love the positive attitude, you're a badass ! thumb.gif

you still making it to Harlan this weekend? Would like to meet you there

JohnG said:
Added some color!
b9e1471f7789c1433e842c380bac50e4.jpg
d3c3d8b6a8d33f8e7423217c19753072.jpg
c6da51798f6c699b697288b9e0a9e116.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

There is something different about you John and I just can't put my finger on it. New chair? :dunno:

molaugh I'mnot sure which is better, the purple mohawk or the "you got something to say?" look on your face. :****: Epic

I never thought a hair cut could change the looks from .. Nice clean cut successful Man .. To natural born killer "don't f with me" kinda guy. No kiddin.

Casey said:
I never thought a hair cut could change the looks from .. Nice clean cut successful Man .. To natural born killer "don't f with me" kinda guy. No kiddin.

You are going as a crazy clown for Halloween, arn't you :flipoff1:

The hair on the head falls out but the facial hair does not? Or both do, just haven't completely lost both yet?

patooyee said:
The hair on the head falls out but the facial hair does not? Or both do, just haven't completely lost both yet?

All hair. I had grandson do the mohawk to get him involved in the change process. Every time I looked at my pillow, it was full of hair, so we did the cut in hospital before it all came out.

Sent using left thumb.

Re:

John, I have met you a few times on the trail. You may not remember me or maybe you do. I just found out about this and wanted to say if I can help you in anyway please let me know. I do believe in prayer and will keep you in them. I have looked up to you not by what you have achieved, but by the way you conduct yourself and your actions towards others. You are a good man. I wish you speedy recovery.

I have a couple of spots on my person I need to get checked out. As a younger man I spent years jumping from helicopters to rescue those in need. I often found myself floating in fuels and chemicals from downed aircraft and sinking/sunk vessels. I often thought to myself that I may have issues later from it. But there are others walking around this wonderful place we call earth due to my actions. I hope those folks went on to have families and "carpe diem" with their second chance that my shipmates and I provided.

Again John, please if there is anything I could possibly due to assist you or your family let me know.
Mark Lamon
850-698-8159

Beerj said:
molaugh I'mnot sure which is better, the purple mohawk or the "you got something to say?" look on your face. :****: Epic

I can picture him looking like that, sitting back in his chair after he hit the ban button on pat....
laughing1

Waiting to be admitted to hospital. Plan is another blood transfusion and a CT Scan.

Sent using left thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.