• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG, Why the fu*k is Fagmobile Will still here?

If this was your forum, What would you do about Fagmobile Will?

• Ban him immediately

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Keep him, even though he sucks, because his threads make me laugh

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
muddinmetal said:
Aren't you whining right now *****?

Me? I am a very optimistic person. You won't hear much complaining from me.

This is my favorite kind of thread though. You know the ones where the OP tries to make someone else look like a jackass but ends up looking like a tool instead. :popcorn:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Me? I am a very optimistic person. You won't here much complaining from me.

This is my favorite kind of thread though. You know the ones where the OP tries to make someone else look like a jackass but ends up looking like a tool instead. :popcorn:

I don't see that happening, but time will tell.

LandSpeeder said:
Gah Damn I had some funny stuff typed but decided not to post cause some folks would get buh-tturt if I did.

Can anyone clue us in on what's being said over on HL2?

wtf is hl 2 :dunno:

muddinmetal said:
Aren't you whining right now *****?

Hey, Matt has already had a forum die cause of Brock's bullshit. He don't want another to die for the same reasons....
Hell, i closed an email list for the same reason. **** gets old.

LandSpeeder said:
Hey, Matt has already had a forum die cause of Brock's bullshit. He don't want another to die for the same reasons....
Hell, i closed an email list for the same reason. **** gets old.
Haters gonna hate! :rolf:

BUG-E J said:
Haters gonna hate! :rolf:

Damn straight.
And when I decide to get out of this hobby, you won't see me here. Yalls can kiss my white lily ass. I'll walk it back to 8-Mile. To hell with being on here Trolling for caped crusaders.

LandSpeeder said:
Damn straight.
And when I decide to get out of this hobby, you won't see me here. Yalls can kiss my white lily ass. I'll walk it back to 8-Mile. To hell with being on here Trolling for caped crusaders.
I will give you a ride towards the 8 mile but they don't let me cross the train tracks

muddinmetal said:
Op doesn't give two fu*ks about the opinion of the masses towards himself... Popular opinion got us Obama & faggots kissing in public :****:

TRUTH
:****:

BUG-E J said:
I will give you a ride towards the 8 mile but they don't let me cross the train tracks

LOL. Suppose I used the wrong analogy. I'm dainty and fragile, too fragile to be in that kinda hood.

muddinmetal said:
Op doesn't give two fu*ks about the opinion of the masses towards himself... Popular opinion got us Obama & faggots kissing in public :****:
then why start a thread like this?

penn said:
then why start a thread like this?

This thread wasn't about me, if was about everyone else on here's feelings. I can't control how anyone thinks or feels, I was just curious what the numbers would be

Maybe your first post should been one of his " it's all about me " post, since he's said that about 20 times. I don't know if banning him is the answer but I guarantee he's lost some people's respect. I guess he could care less about building a fan base? :dunno:

LandSpeeder said:
LOL. Suppose I used the wrong analogy. I'm dainty and fragile, too fragile to be in that kinda hood.

And the correct analogy is "Kiss my lily white ass" not "Kiss my white lily ass" Sorry, that was driving me crazy. :flipoff1:

Play on.... :popcorn:

CHASMAN9 said:
And the correct analogy is "Kiss my lily white ass" not "Kiss my white lily ass" Sorry, that was driving me crazy. :flipoff1:

Play on.... :popcorn:

Sorry, I was referring to the flour:

51cdwhLf-EL.jpg

I know! Shits crazy now, it can be bought in stores now.

Status
Not open for further replies.