• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Backdoor shoot out is Feb 6, 2017

How do we get Mr. Tanner to come defend his title....not that it will be in jeopardy. Just want to see him run that climb again. I'll pony up the entry fee for Jake Burkey and the riot buggy too. if he wants to make the drive.

Warewolf SD said:
How do we get Mr. Tanner to come defend his title....not that it will be in jeopardy. Just want to see him run that climb again. I'll pony up the entry fee for Jake Burkey and the riot buggy too. if he wants to make the drive.

Bobby Tanner, Plowboy, and about 20 others are going west with us this year.

Re: Re: KOH Backdoor shoot out is Feb 6, 2017

BustedKnucklefilms said:
1) I broke 3 axles last time
2) Kill shot has an RII box (must be used per the new rules)
3) I like to beat on rentals
So the bouncers have to have the cut off box, but what about the trail rigs (West Coast guys) that run It? Or even the U4 guys, which none of them really run it any ways?

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Pumpkin said:
So the bouncers have to have the cut off box, but what about the trail rigs (West Coast guys) that run It? Or even the U4 guys, which none of them really run it any ways?

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

I think they have to pass U4 tech. This will finally be U4 vs SRRS again. No more Trail Rigs and TTC rigs.

Looks like I will be running 14th! I think this is the year I might just finish the course. :driving:

15977201_1423741604302920_930224810208605864_n.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I think they have to pass U4 tech. This will finally be U4 vs SRRS again. No more Trail Rigs and TTC rigs.

Looks like I will be running 14th! I think this is the year I might just finish the course. :driving:

If you ain't first, you're last. 22 seconds the time to beat?

Mx_racer_36 said:
i know there will be 1 ttc/ havoc/ trail rig for sure ????

yep I see 3 atleast but hey ain't gonna call a rig on 54s a trail rig. Be fun to see them go up backdoor. Good luck Matt! Both Matt's that is

Re:

Didn't it start out as Rock Bouncers vs U4. Not necessarily SRRS. I think they should let ppl in as long as they meet certain safety requirements but that's just my opinion. And we all have them.

John

Re:

trucker said:
Didn't it start out as Rock Bouncers vs U4. Not necessarily SRRS. I think they should let ppl in as long as they meet certain safety requirements but that's just my opinion. And we all have them.

John

It has always been an East vs West Deal. Which is kind of Rock Bouncer vs Ultra4. The sidekick can compete anytime it wants tho because it is proven and faster than half the guys. The problem is when a vehicle that weighs 6k lbs breaks down in the middle of the trail during the shootout and we have to stand around for 30-45 minutes in the cold and sand storm before they can get them out of there.

Re: Re:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
It has always been an East vs West Deal. Which is kind of Rock Bouncer vs Ultra4. The sidekick can compete anytime it wants tho because it is proven and faster than half the guys. The problem is when a vehicle that weighs 6k lbs breaks down in the middle of the trail during the shootout and we have to stand around for 30-45 minutes in the cold and sand storm before they can get them out of there.
When the rock bouncers/SRRS guys roll it's the same 35 40 minutes to remove them as well. I was there when Bobby won and there were long recovery effects for some bouncers as well. And I would guess some of the bouncers rigs are in the 5000 to 5500 lb range.

John

BustedKnucklefilms said:

So I'm seeing some rigs from Oregon registered under SRRS. Is it just how they are set up to register under that?

You had to pick a side when you signed up. You either have to pass SRRS tech/Ultra4 tech/ or directly talk to Dave about being in the competition. He doesn't want anymore reverse backdoor attempts or AJ rockwell running out the side of back door. I watched the preshow the other night and they explained why they moved it from backdoor last year, and it pretty much came back to a safety standpoint.

I don't think recovery or rig type should really be brought up...Every one breaks and has to get recovered eventually, it really sucks when someone breaks an axle on the 2nd ledge and keeps going till the rest of the axles are broke, while everyone stands around waiting for them to be recovered ;D