• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Backdoor shoot out is Feb 6, 2017

money_pit_yj said:
You bouncers can probably be a better opinion giver but is Bobby's time beatable and if so where? He came in screaming to the ledge and bounced seeming just right. I figure he could maybe make up a half second or so on the ledge where he got a little hung up :dunno: Can someone go sub 20 seconds?
A little luck will be involved. The right bounce has alot to do with it. But yeah like frenchy said. Bobby just set the new mark for now....

Last year I had an app on Roku that I could put it on my TV. Is that still around?

I'd like to know that as well, I want to be able to watch internet type things on my tv.
Not this type of internet type things:
yeah-i-watch-stuff-on-the-internet-sometimes-420-show-6106865.png

More offroad racing type things

Watched some of the King of the Motos Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to the shootout tonight.

https://ultra4racing.com/live

blacksheep10 said:
I'd like to know that as well, I want to be able to watch internet type things on my tv.
Not this type of internet type things:
yeah-i-watch-stuff-on-the-internet-sometimes-420-show-6106865.png

More offroad racing type things
scrambled said:
Last year I had an app on Roku that I could put it on my TV. Is that still around?

Not sure about Roku but I bought a Chromcast at the Wall-mart a couple years ago for around 30 doll hairs. Download the Chromcast app on your smart phone and plug the Chromcast into an HDMI port on the TV. Use the Livestream app to stream the coverage and then chromcast to the TV. Boom! KOH in HD on the big screen. :driving:

Anyone got the running order for tonight's Shootout? Usually it's posted on the Ultra4 website, but I can't find it/their website only shows 12 registered for it. But Pirate says 45+ are registered.

ridered3 said:
Anyone got the running order for tonight's Shootout? Usually it's posted on the Ultra4 website, but I can't find it/their website only shows 12 registered for it. But Pirate says 45+ are registered.

It's on page 2

All I see is a video shot from the vendor area. Is this right, or do you guys already see video images from Backdoor?

Latest posts