• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH bullshitting thread

zukimaster said:
I thought Southern Cal was sunny, warm and nice weather, this place looks like a artic blizzard in the sand.

It get crazy in the desert. 24 years out there. So unpredictable

What buggy is he running? He didn't bring his
Craig_c said:
Yep, need more of her laying infront of that Jeep looking like she needs some lovin

When did that happen. Dammit I missed it! Ha

For those of you bashing miles and his announcing, **** you, and I guarantee you couldn't do any better. It's hard to stay entertaining when you have a bunch of pos rigs, a commie recovery crew, high winds, dust, limited communication, and barely enough signal to feed th live stream.

Re:

Burkey did not get his buggy finished in time to get it out there. He is riding around the desert in a Kia Soul

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CheapJ7 said:
For those of you bashing miles and his announcing, **** you, and I guarantee you couldn't do any better. It's hard to stay entertaining when you have a bunch of pos rigs, a commie recovery crew, high winds, dust, limited communication, and barely enough signal to feed th live stream.

bible

CheapJ7 said:

I've not met Miles but he's good. I just wish everything was slightly more organized so the free viewers at home (me) dont have to figure out whose running when. Miles is really in his best element on race day Thursday and Friday.

Pumpkin said:
Burkey did not get his buggy finished in time to get it out there. He is riding around the desert in a Kia Soul

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw that just heard a few rigs being run twice so wonder if he's gonna run cj's rig or the raging bull
Hornet whatever thing. Still ugly but that bitch will get down. Clyde did what he could do with it. It's tough tho. Mine would end up looking worse tho so who am I to judge :rolf:

Also the stream sucks! And figured out after having to have an att tech come out cause my wifi **** the bed that afterwords my xbox wouldn't stream it. Can't download Adobe on internet explorer on Xbox and don't have the cable with me to hook to a tv so having to watch it on a skipping ass laptop

As long a sits been sitting there, you would think someone would be trying to get it started.

They need a damn skidder to drag that giant pile of metal out of the course!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk