• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Manastash meadows up by the rocks.

CHOP SHOP........

You are so right......I have hunted / "wheeled" or whatever you call it for years around all these places before I ever knew what the dilio I was doing....It was just called having fun... being out in the woods, on trails where "nobody else was". Then I learned some of the **** I was doing was considered wrong...and pist off alot of greenies.......well guess f uwcking what...I quit doing it!!! and now try to educate other tards not to do what I did.

Its a loosing battle if you ask me.....to many people. population growth...growth of the sport......its all the begining of the end..........just ask Nostrodomus........the way I figure it we have about 1280 days to prepare for the ULIMATE ADVENTURE!!!!!! THEN THE GREEENIES CAN STICK THERE THUMBS IN THE AIR AND ASK FOR A RIDE.

fLAME ON BITCHS.......

CHOP SHOP........

You are so right......I have hunted / "wheeled" or whatever you call it for years around all these places before I ever knew what the dilio I was doing....It was just called having fun... being out in the woods, on trails where "nobody else was". Then I learned some of the **** I was doing was considered wrong...and pist off alot of greenies.......well guess f uwcking what...I quit doing it!!! and now try to educate other tards not to do what I did.

Its a loosing battle if you ask me.....to many people. population growth...growth of the sport......its all the begining of the end..........just ask Nostrodomus........the way I figure it we have about 1280 days to prepare for the ULIMATE ADVENTURE!!!!!! THEN THE GREEENIES CAN STICK THERE THUMBS IN THE AIR AND ASK FOR A RIDE.

fLAME ON BITCHS.......

I think alot of us "old" guys did the very same thing. Back then it wasn't such a "bad" offense as it is in todays standards..

A Buggy. and the pigs have all the false proof they need :haha:

yup....never gunna happen. There will always be a new crowd of people up there and everywhere doing **** they should not. It sucks....but it will always happen and nothing we can do about it except try and slow it down.

Only way I knew it was a NO NO was by this web site....

So I say....people reading this crap will learn whats right and whats wrong...but it will NEVER stop and go away. You can only educate the dipshits who give a damn.

I agree with Chop on this;...its mostly people who dont know the diff between right and wrong.........and this is a ongoing battle that will never end.

People who sell the parts that are used to build these rigs should also participate in education if they want to stay in business. People buy **** at the store, then bolt it on, build a rig, and go tear **** up, possibly unknowingly, and the guy who sold the part doesn't care what they do with it when they walk out the door. I've never once ever been offered a lesson on being a responsible wheeler.
You have OBVIOUSLY not bought parts from me. :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

nope i haven't. But i'm not saying none do, just that they should for the sake of their business future. Kinda like gun shops preaching gun safety.:; some do, some don't.:awesomework:

Latest posts