• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miniature Jump Boxes

jsburkey21 said:
ours is much more powerful than that and only $20 more. Ours is 150 CCA more powerful.

They are $36 more....which is more than half the cost of the one you posted! But, I definitely would appreciate the additional cranking amps. Do you guys have any warranty on those little units? I've been wanting to pull the trigger on one.

I killed my miniature box. I left it on the roof, it hit the ground and skidded off into the ditch. It no longer works and I will be looking for a new one. Before that, I jumped my IDI 7.3, the 5.9 12 valve all when it was warm out. The 7.3 power stroke, when cold, would not fire up. It was a super small box and it did turn it over 10 times, just wouldn't pop off.

I am definitely looking for a 4-500 CCA unit next go round, but will probably buy a couple smaller units to keep in my wifes car and in the buggy. Best tool I have ever purchased to date.

I still haven't bought a battery for my lawnmower... just boost it with the mini.

I cranked a 580 Case backhoe with no battery on it (probably already said that) and a 6600 ford tractor with my little deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

creepycrawly said:
They are $36 more....which is more than half the cost of the one you posted! But, I definitely would appreciate the additional cranking amps. Do you guys have any warranty on those little units? I've been wanting to pull the trigger on one.

Here is a little more info on them- https://nautic-sportinc.com/p/why-buy-nautic-sport
They come with more adapters to charge just about anything from a phone to a gopro and a floating carrying case.

Fused cables tend to burn out the fuse, which is not replaceable and then requires you to purchase new cables. Our Intelligent Cables will protect the unit by stopping the power to the unit if used too long, they have reverse polarity protection which protects from connecting the cables wrong to the battery.

I have been using these for around a year now and have not had a single issue out of them. They are awesome at the park when someone's battery dies. I just pull it out of the backpack and they fire right up.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Here is a little more info on them- https://nautic-sportinc.com/p/why-buy-nautic-sport
They come with more adapters to charge just about anything from a phone to a gopro and a floating carrying case.

Fused cables tend to burn out the fuse, which is not replaceable and then requires you to purchase new cables. Our Intelligent Cables will protect the unit by stopping the power to the unit if used too long, they have reverse polarity protection which protects from connecting the cables wrong to the battery.

I have been using these for around a year now and have not had a single issue out of them. They are awesome at the park when someone's battery dies. I just pull it out of the backpack and they fire right up.
What of the warranty question thrown out?

blacksheep10 said:
What of the warranty question thrown out?

from the owner:
It is a one-year warranty against defects, and we are pretty easy to deal with on warranty. As long as it is not obviously misused. Our defect rate is less than 1% over the last three years. We only deal with quality well protected product.

Ok, at least saying out loud that if it is DOA or just goes tits up after a month that there is some recourse is what most are looking for. The big box stores have the ability to absorb some losses and care less about quality control and just want to sling product. if yours doens't work, here's another that cost us $17.
Sounds good

So about this group buy.... I was thinking about putting it together. Matt, can you pm me details on 20 of them?

The big busted knuckle one looks identical to my microstart xp-10. I accidentally left it on the deck of my trailer in the sun for a few days and it's a little swollen now and doesn't seem to work as well. It was awesome before that though.

I'd be in for 2 of the big ones if the group buy happens.

I got approved to do the group buy price for individuals, PM me for special Hardline Price. Only good until Monday Dec 18th when I place the orders. :driving:

Looks great and heavy duty
Thanks again MATT
640d06221faaef9ccdda6a3d0c8eefbe.jpg
e43483ad820e1bb519e2fd48fb562f54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk