• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miniature Jump Boxes

Thanks for all of the orders everyone. The guys at Nautic Sport were so impressed with the orders this week that they are having us do a fun video project for them with the product. Stay tuned for that. :dblthumb:

It's not too late to hit me up via PM to get in on the Group buy!

Thanks for all of the orders everyone. They all should be on their way to you. I also got the go ahead to keep running the Hardline Group Buy Discount until Monday 18th so you still have time!

Thanks Matt! Just got mine! Ordered one for my father-in-law. I opened the box up to check it out and asked her why there was two?.....ooops ruined her suprise :rolf:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thanks for the orders Everyone. I still have a few of these left in stock if anyone is still interested. :dblthumb:

I hadn't ordered because work gave us one the same week we was talking about it on here, but I guess I will put it in the Ole Lady's car and get me a good one. thumb.gif

The wife just surprised me with one of the bk boxes for my bday. I got to use it this morning at the gas station. Jumped a 2500hd on the first crank. I had to use the little booster button on the side(apparently his charging system is toast) but it fired right up.

The Luke said:
The wife just surprised me with one of the bk boxes for my bday. I got to use it this morning at the gas station. Jumped a 2500hd on the first crank. I had to use the little booster button on the side(apparently his charging system is toast) but it fired right up.

They are bad little units. Boost button seems to work well on the bigger trucks. Happy Birthday. :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
They are bad little units. Boost button seems to work well on the bigger trucks. Happy Birthday. :dblthumb:
Yea, thanks to me being a traditional, non instruction reading man, I didn't know about the boost button until I used the convenient flashlight to read the instructions....

The Luke said:
Yea, thanks to me being a traditional, non instruction reading man, I didn't know about the boost button until I used the convenient flashlight to read the instructions....

handy little thing isn't it lol. I got dad one for Christmas he loves it. hes used it several times already

After a year of occasional use of the bigger jump box from Busted Knuckle, I am quite pleased with the purchase and would like to buy another one to keep in another vehicle.

Think we can get enough interest for limited time, special pricing on the ones from Busted Knuckle?