• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Weelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

Of course,

I'm....

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Weelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

RKEY said:
i would bring my barbie jeep but i just cant get my brakes to work right
I bet you and Mahan can throw a hand brake on that bad boy!

I'm in! Gonna be a wild ride in the three seater :dblthumb:

E. CONKLE U NEED TO GET REGISTERED :driving:

IN HELL I got STUCK watchin it too molaugh

I,m so ready to get on the side of this hill gain yall ,,,,

RBD2011305.jpg

RBD2011306.jpg

RBD2011307-1.jpg

OH ,,,,,and we can,t ferget THIS either molaugh

RBD2011323.jpg

RBD2011326.jpg

RBD2011327.jpg

;D

Speeding said:
laughing1 I must have watched this 10 times.

molaugh

Someone's buggy has to be low enough to actually try that at the comp.

We let Julio do it in the Rattler hell it is stock I can't wait to see it on Vnotch

Mine will defentally be ready for this ride good times for sure

hope to be there but may have take nephew for hart open hart surgery

Speeding said:
laughing1 I must have watched this 10 times.
sad to say, but me too,,,, jsut slow-mo fun...

Ill be there ricky. 3 in a roll son this time with a rig!!!!

MMountain said:
molaugh

Someone's buggy has to be low enough to actually try that at the comp.

I will get whiskey drunk and try it on my RC!

Dammit...Have to work everyone of these. :-\

Are they gonna start allowing night riding? and will people actually stay and party this year :dunno:

Still no night riding. the neighbors get real pissy about it. One even likes to shoot at us after dark :drinkers:

TN-CTD said:
Are they gonna start allowing night riding? and will people actually stay and party this year :dunno:
If you were there last year, you were apparently in the wrong spot if you missed the partying!!! :****: We fawkin threw down! Last year was a few of ours first times at RBD and Morris Mtn...this year, the throw down will be brought even more heavily! Find us, your party problems will be solved :dblthumb: Think I finally passed out in a chair by the fire about 4am :drinkers:

s10me said:
Still no night riding. the neighbors get real pissy about it. One even likes to shoot at us after dark :drinkers:

What a bunch of cocksucking old douchebags. Think they got pretty agitated at us nightriding last year, we had to cut it out and head back to camp and it was only like 11pm if I recall correctly.....**** I was D-Runk, so I might be mistaken :flipoff1:

Yeah it kinda sucks about no night riding, especially since it gets dark at 5pm!!!

We were out on DeStabilizer with a broke truck about 7pm and dudes in RZRs told us we had to get off the trail and back to camp.

No big deal, we went back to camp, locked up the trucks, and proceeded to :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: I ran around with a giant inflatable Jager football helmet on for a while, and burned a bunch of sticks.

Latest posts