• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My willys

Finished the whole brake system last night. It was a pita to put the master cylinder in without spilling brake fluid all over the place while hooking it up.
l45z7ow.jpg

I'm sure you already go to topalcohol.com but there are good deals to be had there.

I’m there all the time. I’ve been offered a BAE 5 long block fresh for $13k. Not a fat head but for now it wouldn’t matter.

The motor I have will put the car at over 200+mph but I want the car to do that in the 1/8th

I’m there all the time. I’ve been offered a BAE 5 long block fresh for $13k. Not a fat head but for now it wouldn’t matter.

The motor I have will put the car at over 200+mph but I want the car to do that in the 1/8th

I'm with ya there. That Brad & a Superman would do that.

So I missed an important part of the steering and luckily I caught it and fixed it. However, now I have to wait till tomorrow to re-install it.
GO2je4I.jpg

Yet another reason why I love having my own personal machine shop. I get to make my own custom shock sensor mounts.
iCZkub5.jpg

The old bolt that I made and didn’t like is on the left.
jeukfpK.jpg

Once the back sensors were finished, I moved onto the front sensors and what I discovered is that they were too short for my set up. So instead of not using them or selling them and buying new ones, i modified them to work. Waiting on the split clamps to come in so I can mount them
8tjX69d.jpg

OjuEXJJ.jpg

NYqg4Z1.jpg